10 Easy But Rewarding New Year's Resolutions

The new year is a good time for a new start, try making someone else happy while making yourself happy as well

20
Coffee Klatch Crew

Everyone wants a good new years resolution. Some people go as big as losing a hundred pounds or finding a new job. Some people prefer smaller, easier resolutions. If you're one of these people, this is for you.

1. Call/visit your family more

If you don't live near your family, call them more often. If you live close by try to visit more often. This will lift your spirits and theirs!

2. Lose 5 pounds

This one's easy and makes you feel better about yourself. If you lose 5, you can lose 10, 15, even 20!

3. Give more

This is easy. Give cards, candy, gifts. Give anything, but give more.

4. Smile more

Even if you don't realize it, smiling puts you in a better mood. Try it!

5. Make people laugh

This may be easier said than done but try to make people laugh more. It'll make them happy and make you feel better about yourself too.

6. Increase your GPA

If you're in school this is a good one. Try to increase your GPA even by one point. It'll make you feel better!

7. Compliment someone everyday

Try to make them feel better, maybe they'll compliment you back!

8. Do something good anonymously

This will make you feel good and make someone else feel good. You won't get the credit, but you'll make someone's day better.

9. Read more

Reading helps make you smarter and helps take your mind off the real world. Try reading more often.

10. Volunteer somewhere

At a pet shelter, a soup kitchen, or anywhere!

These are some easy but rewarding things to do to make your life a little better. If you are looking for ways to increase your self confidence or make yourself happier, try some of these! The new year is a good time for a new start, try making someone else happy while making yourself happy as well.