10 Country Songs To Start The Countdown To Summer

Find the perfect song for every occassion

499
pixabay

Listen to these 10 country songs to get you through the long weeks between spring break and summer freedom!

1. Keith Urban - Long Hot Summer “It’s going to be a long, hot summer, we should be together With your feet up on the dashboard now"
  2. Dan+Shay - First Time Feeling “We were small town, summertime sunset dreamin',”
  3. Eric Church- Talladega “Like a storm, time rolls on,
    You can't hit pause as we just did.
    Most days in life don't stand out,
    But life's about those days that will,”
  4. Luke Bryan -Play it Again “This is my song
    I've been listenin' to the radio all night long
    Sittin' 'round waitin' for it to come on and here it is”
  5. High Valley- Every Week has a Friday “Every week's got a Friday
    Here's to running wild
    Like a wild child running down a highway
    Here's to living it up, letting it go”
  6. Jason Aldean A Little More Summer Time “If that sun would have just
    Hung up in that sky Just a little bit yeah Just a little bit longer”
  7. Dan+Shay - Road Trippin’ - “We'll live it up and throw it down with all of our best friends We'll drop the top, and hit the spot where summer never ends 'Cause the good time and the peace of mind and just around the bend”
  8. Scotty McCreery- Feelin’ It “Ain't nothin' like feelin' that summertime feelin' Kicked back, relaxed, just chillin’”
  9. Tim McGraw-One of Those Nights “Someday you'll be looking back on your life at the memories, this is gonna be one of those night”
  10. Brad Paisley -Beat This Summer “As long as I live, whatever I do
    As great as it is you know what's a bummer I ain't never gonna beat this summer with you”

Turn up the radio and dance through finals! Summer will be here soon!