Top Ten Country Songs By Men

Top Ten Country Songs By Men

How 'bout them cowboys!

5
Top Ten Country Songs By Men

Country music is so underrated and I don't know why- I love it! It's fun, and a bunch of it is about family, love, and other values. Here are some top ten examples!

1. "Check Yes or No" by George Straight

I am discovering some of George Straight's work, and it's awesome! This one is a quite a romantic story!

2. "This is It" by Scotty McCreery

This is definitely a song meant for newly wedded couples on their wedding day! Highly recommended for their first dance as husband and wife- a moment they've been waiting so long for.

3. "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" by Kenny Chesney

Such a funny song! Turns out, not every guy needs a truck or something to impress a girl- a tractor would do just fine (some girls think they're sexy). .

4. "Country Girl" by Luke Bryan 

This song is my jam!! I dare y'all to this song, and try your best not to shake it- I promise it's impossible!!

5. "How 'Bout Them Cowgirls" by George Straight

Hot blooded boys love themselves some proud cowgirls!! Ain't they somethin' boys?

6. "Watching You" by Rodney Atkins

This song is so sweet...and also so funny!!

7. "Forever and Ever, Amen" by Randy Travis

Another song for a husband and wife's first dance! This how a man should love his wife!!

8. "Boot Scootin' Boogie" by Brooks & Dunn

This would be a great line dancin' song! (If there isn't an actual one created for this song, someone make one!)

9. "I Saw God Today" by George Straight

Such a beautiful song (enough said). Any person of faith will love this song.

10. "My Little Girl" by Tim McGraw

Great for a father-daughter dance. This song will make any girl remember all the good times she's had with her daddy, and will serve as a reminder that she'll always be his little girl.

If you check out any of these songs, I'm sure it will become your jam!