Cliché Yet Seriously Classic Ideas for Your Summer Bucket List

10 Cliché Yet Seriously Classic Ideas for Your Summer Bucket List

Baseball, BBQs, and more!

26

Summer is here! Nothing's better than a few months of summer and no school...but what should you do with all your free time? Here are ten things to add to your summer bucket list that are cliché, but classic.

Go to a BBQ

Flickr

Whether you throw your own or just score an invite, BBQs are so quintessentially summer. Throw some meat (or meat alternatives) on the grill and kick back with your friends and family.

Go to the Drive-In

Flickr

There's nothing like spending the night at the drive-in theater. Enjoy the newest summer blockbuster from the comfort of your own car, and bring your friends!

Make Lemonade

Flickr

Ah, lemonade. Is there a more refreshing summer drink? Homemade lemonade tastes like childhood, so whip up a pitcher of childhood nostalgia this year!

Watch Fireworks

Flickr

Summer = fireworks. Enough said.

Go to a Fair

Flickr

Even if it's a bit of a drive, going to a fair is worth it. Games, rides, and a whole lotta junk food... what's not to love? It's an exciting way to spend the day with people you love!

Make S'mores

Flickr

If summer had an official flavor, it just might be s'mores. Chocolate, graham crackers, and marshmallows — it's a winning combination. Whether it's outside or in your kitchen, make s'mores before the summer is over!

Spend a Day at the Beach

Flickr

What is summer without a trip to the beach? Take one day (at least) out of your summer vacation to spend at the beach, soakin' up the sun and enjoying the nice, cold water. If you don't live by the ocean, then have a DIY beach day; you can go to a lake, river, or pool and spend the day there!

Go to a Baseball Game

Flickr

This may be the most cliché summer activity, but it's worth it. Baseball games have everything: hot dogs, beer, and... Well, baseball! Being at a game is always better than watching it on TV... 'tis the season!

Tie-Dye Shirts (or Anything, Really)

Flickr

Tie-dyeing is a fun activity that children and adults can enjoy! Whether it's shirts, shorts, or whatever you want, this is the perfect activity to kick off the summer.

Go Camping

Flickr

It's not for everyone, but camping is definitely cliché enough to make the list! Grab a cooler, a tent, and anything else you need to have the perfect camping trip this summer — though it's totally okay if you want to go glamping instead!

There you have it! Ten totally cliché activities to add to your summer bucket list!