10 Classic Books Everyone Should Be Required To Read

Looking for something new to read? Well, look no further because here is a list of the top 10 books that you need to check out right away!

47

In this article, I will be going over some of my favorite books, which I recommend to anyone looking for something new to read!

1. The Hobbit (J.R.R. Tolkien)

the hobbit film GIF Giphy

2. Animal Farm (George Orwell)

Awesome Canadian cover of Animal Farm | By Shepard Fairey. I… | Flickr www.flickr.com

3.The Overachievers (Alexandra Robbins)

Overachievers | Overachievers Stock Photo When using this ph… | Flickr www.flickr.com

4. The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (Douglas Adams)

3. "DON'T PANIC." —Douglas Adams ("The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy")

5. Slaughterhouse-Five (Kurt Vonnegut)

File:Slaughterhouse-Five (first edition) - Kurt Vonnegut.jpg ... commons.wikimedia.org

6. Things Fall Apart (Chinua Achebe)

Love The Strand. Just bought 'Things Fall Apart' by Chinua… | Flickr www.flickr.com

7. Catch-22 (Joseph Heller)

Libro. Catch-22 | Libro. Catch-22 - via www.twitxr.com/ferna… | Flickr www.flickr.com

8. America is in the Heart (Carlos Bulosan)

File:Bulosan Marker in Binalonan.jpg - Wikimedia Commons commons.wikimedia.org

9. 1984 (George Orwell)

5. “1984.” Facebook: 1984.

10. Invisible Man (Ralph Ellison)

File:Invisible Man (1952 1st ed jacket cover).jpg - Wikimedia Commons commons.wikimedia.org