11 Chill Songs To Get You in the Fall Mood

Take your pumpkin spice latte to the next level with some nice additions to your playlist.

17

Summer has officially ended (sadly) and fall is here! The time of pumpkin spice everything, turtle necks, and colorful trees. Also, you can finally start wearing hoodies again! After the summer's scorching rays, it's now time to cool down. What better way to sit back and get all cozy than to listen to a nice fall playlist? You wouldn't find yourself hearing these kinds of songs at Coachella, but maybe when you're just chilling on your bed or when you're staring out your window on a nice fall afternoon thinking about your crush while pretending you're in a movie. Even if it's none of those, you can't help but find yourself a little more at ease with these soft tunes. Grab your headphones, put on some of these songs, and start staring out your window!