10 Bold Makeup Trends You Need To Try This Spring

Don't be afraid to experiment with makeup!

12

Bold/Graphic Eyeliner

Makeup.com

Put down that old black eyeliner of yours and go for a more daring shade! Give your cat eyes and winged liners a new look by switching it up with different colors and graphics.

Blush Up, Buttercup

@esantoinette

Blush is back and it's better than ever! Try using blush on your cheekbones and on the sides of your temples for a fully flushed look. It'll make you look hydrated and fresh.

Colored Mascara

Tiny Touch Ups

When it comes to makeup trends, colored mascara is the perfect way to add a pop of color to your every day look without over-doing it. Give your flutters a new look by going for a playful color that enhances your natural eye color and compliments your outfit!

Inner Corner Pop of Color

@katy

From Kylie Jenner to Rihanna, this simple new trend has taken over the beauty community. Adding a pop of color to your inner corners will subtlety brighten up eyes. Be sure to match your lip shade and outfit to compliment the color of your inner corner highlight!

Monochromatic Looks

@hamelpatel_

Keep it simple and chic by matching your eye look to your lips. By choosing colors in the same shade range, it'll give you a more polished, put together look.

Holographic Highlighter

@lindahallberg

Neutral, one-toned highlighters are so yesterday! Holographic highlighters will give you dewy, glowy skin with a colorful twist to it each time the light hits the highest points of your face.

Bold, Glossy Lips

Lips are the most important part when it comes to completing and tying in the whole makeup look together. Whether or not you decide to go with a neutral eye look, add a bold lip color to your makeup look to make it fun and flirty!

Glow Glitter, Glow

@makeupbyd.e.s

You can't go wrong with glitter! Whether you want a glam look or something chic, you can play up or play down glitter to your liking. And, honestly, glitter makes everything better and more lively.

Faux Freckles Fad

@sonjdradeluxe

At first glance, playing with faux freckles might look intimidating and difficult, but it's super easy and such a fun way to change up your every day look. Faux freckles are perfect for when you have fresh, dewy, natural skin but want to change up your everyday look without using color or glitter!

When In Doubt, Neon It Out

@sonjdradeluxe

Neon makeup trend is the newest trailblazer in the beauty industry. Whether you decide to use it as eye liner or a lip color, you must try using neon in your makeup looks! It'll vamp up and electrify your makeup game.