10 Black Owned Businesses To Shop From This Christmas

Honestly, I might just go gift shopping for myself instead.

24

Telfar

I'm sure most of you have witnessed the current craze going on with these beautiful bags. Though it is tough to get one as they sell out within minutes, there is an apparent option to preorder bags which might be delivered after christmastime, but definitely still worth the exciting wait.

Savage x Fenty

We all love Rihanna. Her lingerie line has become so big and inclusive, it's a gift everyone would be delighted to unwrap.

Twelve A.M

The perfect gift for shoe lovers! From slippers to heels, you'll find it all here.

Jungalow

Honestly, if you like Urban Outfitters decor, you're in for a treat. Bathroom decor, kitchen accessories, rugs, furniture, and so much more.

Morning Joy Co.

Etsy is the place to go for basically anything. For the person who likes to cook, a personalized, engraved recipe book stand is the cutest idea.

228 Grant Street Candle Co.

I especially enjoy being gifted candles. Having my home smell fresh creates a very welcoming and cozy ambience.

Homescape Pets, and

Sir Dogwood

Dropping two shops here because we cannot forget about the pets! Homescape Pets provides diet conscious dog and cat treats (I recommend reading up on their story!) and Sir Dogwood sells dog clothing, beds and more!

Mented Cosmetics

A shop for makeup lovers for really good prices.

Brooklyn Tea

For tea lovers like yours truly, this is a dream gift. Loose leaf tea of all flavors at an affordable price.