10 Best Ways To Say Goodbye To Fall

10 Best Ways To Say Goodbye To Fall

Find A Pile Of Leaves And Jump

12
10 Best Ways To Say Goodbye To Fall
Jenna Pratt

“Autumn is as joyful and sweet as an untimely end.”

-Rémy de Gourmont

As with every season, fall must end. Whenever people ask me what my favorite season is, I always tell them fall and spring. I love transitional periods of time because it feels like, for a moment, we are all existing somewhere in between. With the influx of election discourse going on I find nothing more valuable than to create a James Blake infused vlog about enjoying the last few days of Fall.

It's easy for us to sit in front of our tablets, computers, phones, and TV screens and allow ourselves the time to soak up the relevant and sometimes disheartening news happening. When I get overwhelmed with everything happening outside of my front door, I get out into nature. Environmental activist John Muir once said, "In every walk with Nature one receives far more than he seeks, " and I believe this to be wholeheartedly true. From those of us who may not enjoy different parts of nature (whether it be the bugs or other factors) to those of us who find our joy in the endless trails and beauty displayed before us, there is something we receive.

Which is why I have created a vlog of 10 different ways to enjoy these final days of fall. Get out, take a camera, put on some boots, grab your best friend and find a pile of leaves. Yes you may get a few leaves stuck in your hat or hair and your feet may grow tired, but what you receive out of nature is undoubtedly far more than you intended to seek. Take a moment to step away from the negativity and fear and step into something truly peaceful: nature.