Here is a list of my personal favorite throwback songs. I could list hundreds of bangers but this will have to do.
1. "No Hands' by Waka Flocka Flame
It wouldn't be a throwback playlist without this song.
2. "I Love College" by Asher Roth
This song was one of my friends and I's favorites. It is so fun and we always scream this whenever it's played.
3. "Whatcha Say' by Jason Derulo
Jason Derulo is an icon. That's all.
4. "Like a G6" by Far East Movement
I really shouldn't have been singing this when I was 10 years old.
5. "Don't Trust Me" by 30H!3
This song is actually insane but it is so so good.
6. She Knows- Ne-Yo
If you don't remember this song, go listen to it. You will not regret it.
7. "Pretty Boy Swag" by Soulja Boy
Honestly, this song makes me feel unstoppable.
8. "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" by Panic! At the Disco
This is easily one of the best songs EVER made.
9. "Whatever You Like" by T.I.
This song is so great for driving around with you friends, screaming at the top of your lungs.
10. Every single Akon song ever made
Don't Matter, Smack That, Lonely, Bartender, Beautiful, I Wanna Love You...