10 Best Snowed In Christmas Movies

10 Best Snowed In Christmas Movies

It's snowing outside and you are in no mood of leaving

303
10 Best Snowed In Christmas Movies

Snow coming down endlessly? The roads are not sufficient to drive in, so why not take it upon yourself to call this an official snow day. Snow days must be filled with hot cocoa, goodies, a warm blanket, and of course Christmas movies. Do not worry about which one to watch, as I will be giving you my personal top 10 movies to watch on a day like today. I did all the work for you, so enjoy this cozy and holiday filled day with these comedy and heartwarming movies!

1. "Elf."

Let's start the day off right with Buddy the Elf. A snow day isn't a snow day without him.

2. "The Holiday."

The actors themselves make this movie lovable. Sorry guys, no Santa Claus or Rudolph. Just drama, laughs and love.

3. "Santa Claus."

A snow day would not be a snow day a completed if Tim Allen wasn't Santa Clause.

4. "The Christmas Story."

An oldie and some millennials may not find this movie funny. But it's an endless classic. From the leg lamp, to the obsession of the "an official Red Ryder, carbine action, 200-shot range model air rifle!"

5. "Home Alone."

Yes, it's played throughout the year. So why's it on the list? It's a classic.

6. "12 Dates of Christmas."

ABC Family comes in clutch again with a classic Christmas movie. Another perfect comedy romance. Attention all you Michael Buble lovers out there! His song is in this movie which makes it that much better and another reason to watch.

7. "The Year Without Santa Claus."

1970s classic animation is the only way to go to Christmas movies. These will forever be the best type of movies to watch this and any holiday season.

8. "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer."

As I stated in number six. You cannot beat this type of work.

9. "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town."

Keeping the animation classics together. To complete a snow day, you need to complete these oldies.

10. "The Grinch."

"Where Are You Christmas" song and Jim Carrey -- what more can you ask for?

That is it! The best top 10 Christmas movies to watch on a day like today -- or any! Enjoy and stay warm!