Queer Eye Gifs For Every College Student's Moods

Who better to represent the up and downs of college than the Fab Five?

184

Queer Eye has taken college campuses by storm. I had no idea who they were when is stepped on campus in August, and now along with 85% of the female population, I am obsessed with five fabulous, gay men who change lives. So it's only fitting to represent my every mood with a Fab Five gif.

When your friends hold your to your plans to go out on Thursday night.

Thirsty Thursday always sounds like a great idea until it's 11:30 and all you want to do is sleep and watch Netflix.

Finding out class is cancelled.

Better than a good morning from any boy ever.

Thinking about another cafeteria meal.

There's only so many slices of pizza and bowls of cold pasta you can take.

When your friends are having mental breakdowns.

It happens to the best of us, and whether it's crying in library or at their apartment, you're always there for them.

Watching frat pledges.

From tabletop motivational speeches in the caf or swimming in the fountains, watching pledges are one of the most enjoyable parts of college.

When you actually do make it out on Thirsty Thursday.

Or when High School Musical comes on while you're in the car with your friends.

Trying to make it to your 8:00 AM when you wake up at 8:05.

We have all done the sprint of shame.

When you ace an assignment that you though you bombed.

It is a rare occurrence, but it does happen, and it is the best feeling in the world.

Opening the first page of an exam and realizing you know nothing.

No amount of studying can prepare you for the terror the some professors unleash.

When your roommate cooks for the first time.

We ALL have that friend who swears up and down they can cook, and they most definitely cannot.

When you decide to start a project in your room at 3 a.m.

It seems like such a great idea, until the next morning when you wake up in the middle of a disaster covered in glitter and regret.

When your friend finally shows up for class.

It sounds like a great idea to take a class with your friend until they quit coming and you have to sit by yourself.

Making an awful joke and getting actual laughs in return

Being accepted, bad jokes and all is, is what college friends are about.