Apply TV and Disney

5 Reasons Why Apple TV + and Disney + Should Launch This Summer

Inside the streaming services consumers will be waiting for

12

The competition between streaming services will become more fierce. Beginning this fall, Apple and Disney will both be launching their own. It will join Netflix Hulu, and Amazon Prime by providing content for it's users. Is the fall too late for them to be launched? Here are reasons why it might be better for the two new streaming services to be released in the summer.

1. People do more streaming then

No school, more time, why not begin a new series to binge? Since summer is the only season where students aren't being forced to attend school, many turn to streaming services to binge old and new series

2. Less waiting 

While Apple TV + hasnt disclosed a launch date yet, Disney already has a countdown. With dozens of content planned and some ready such as the companies classic movies everyone loves, who says you need to wait for everything?

3. More revenue for both

Although both companies have some of the highest revenue on the planet, releasing them early would only add onto it. It can even double Apple's as each September, the company releases a new iPhone causing sales to rapidly grow.

4. Can even help the other streaming services

Despite the competition becoming more intense for Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime, if Apple TV+ and Disney+ were released earlier, the other three can benefit from them by learning. It can eaily educate them on what can be improved

5. Earlier releases for some movies and TV shows

Star Wars and Marvel fans are getting excited for what Disney+ will be offering them from both franchises. Oprah Winfrey fans are also getting excited about what she'll have on Apple TV+. Sadly, they have to wait more than six months to access some of that content. An earlier release date, will satisfy those fans and give them a chance to start watching the Star Wars and Marvel content they are waiting for. It can even give those waiting for Oprah's documentary's, a sneak preview.