Thank You for unanswered Prayers

1

It was all about you, nothing about our 5 children together or the child that you should feel responsible for being on drugs now. Or the 12 year old that you never even blinked as you walked out the door.

Your drugs, girlfriend, and freedom was more important than the wife and family that was down on their knees begging God to bring you home and get you help.

But Thsnk You God for unanswered prayers. He knew what we needed before we did. Thank you for telling me you didn’t know if you loved me anymore after 15 years, thank you for showing people exactly what and who you are including myself and our daughter.

Thank you for relieving the chaos, constant nonsense of never having peace, and it always being about you. Never having a constant home, vehicle, and stability in our life. Thank you for staying away from our daughter even tho you have missed out on an incredible young lady. Thank Jesus my older children had a father and grandparents that are good honest people who love my children. And Thank You Lord again you never let them give up on my children.

When the times I didn’t want to live with out you now I don’t want to live life with you. I know longer miss you, love you or care for you. With God’s help I see what and who you are and have always been. And I don’t want anyone to see me like that or in the likes of that especially our savior.

So thank you for giving Jesus the opportunity to give me peace, a great relationship with my children, and a love for myself that I can honesty say, Thank you Lord for unanswered Prayers and giving us a life that for the first time in 19years I can say God will answer your prayers, sometimes not the way we expect. But isn’t Jesus Christ great. Hes always on time and he always knows what you need.