A YouTuber to Watch for Every Mood

Tell Me What Mood You're In And I'll Give You A YouTuber To Watch

Disclaimer: This article is #notsponsored.

491
Alex Suprun

In this past year, I have started to become a little too obsessed with YouTube. I find it so fascinating to live vicariously through these people who clearly have a much more exciting life than I do. My favorite YouTubers range from college students to vloggers to beauty gurus to DIY/crafters....I don't discriminate. And because the range of YouTubers I watch is so diverse, I thought that I would give you all a comprehensive list of some of my favorites. Here are some of the best of the best for you to watch in a variety of moods, emotions, and interests, plus a link my personal fav video of their's.

Feeling Adventurous? David Dobrik & The Vlog Squad.

Many of you already know that David Dobrik is the #goat, and probably envy that it seems like all he does all day is party and do stupid shit with his friends. I recently became obsessed with his videos because they're so fun. But through his videos you quickly realize that he's actually just a softie at heart (rip David and Liza). Another bonus is that David is from a neighboring town of mine, and many of his vlogs feature him going home and to places that I frequently go to. My goal is to bump into him at Liquid Fusion and I'll let you know the day it happens.

Want to be #artsy today? James Charles.

Hi sisters! James Charles here and welcome back to my YouTube channel. I will be the first to admit that I am the farthest thing from being into makeup, fashion, and all the glitz and glam. But, for some reason, I still love to watch James's videos because of his bubbly and adorable personality. His passion, work ethic, and creativity truly shine throughout his videos and his constant success is only that more indicative of that. He also got me saying the word kitty to pretty much everyone, so thank you, James.

A quick "pick me up": Emma Chamberlain.

Emma Chamberlain is so successful, probably because she is just unconditionally herself. She isn't afraid to show the good, the bad, and the ugly, and that is what I love about her most. She's also just so dang funny so that's definitely a bonus.

If you need something relatable: Hailey Sani.

If you're looking for a YouTuber that is cute, fun, relatable, and low key, than Hailey Sani is your girl. First of all she's literally gorgeous and so trendy I can't. She recently decided to take time off of college to further pursue YouTube, and she was totally honest with the entire process as well as everything else she's gone through and I truly admire it...however, I will def miss her college life vids.

If you want in on the fam fun, watch Cole & Sav.

Sorry, but I only watch them for Everleigh.

If sarcasm is your thing: Syds Vids.

If you want a girl who isn't afraid to tell it like it is, shares the full truth and stress of college life, and makes funny and uncalled for comments, then Syd is your girl. She's also just like one of those people who always has an entertaining story to share, and her monotone, blunt attitude makes it all the better.

Curious about literally anything? Shane Dawson.

Shane Dawson is one of the most well-loved people in the YouTube community. His documentaries, consipiracy theories, and somewhat brutal honesty are enticing.

Ever wanted a twin? Brooklyn & Bailey.

Brooklyn and Bailey are two girls full of spunk and positive energy. Their videos have a wide range of topics from their college and sorority experiences all the way to fun activities like trying on prom dresses under $30 (see above for the hilarious results). I even got my mom hooked on them, go figure.

Feeling girly? Sydney Serena.

SYDNEY SERENA IS SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!!! I literally have never not seen her smiling (I guess except for in this thumbnail), and her kind heart shines through within her videos.

If you need New BFFs: Girdies (rip).

Emma Chamberlain, Hannah Meloche, and Ellie Thumann, more commonly known as the Girdies, are three relatable, fun-loving girls that spent a large amount of 2018 being silly together. They had sleepovers, photoshoots, and even went to Fiji and Coachella together (along with a bunch of other YouTubers). Although their are rumors that the girdies sadly broke up, their wild adventures are still documented for everyone to see.

Or if you want Some Recaps of Your Favs: MsMojo.

I'm not sure why this is on the list, but I still think it's important to share. MsMojo videos share daily top ten countdowns/rankings for pretty much every T.V. show, movie, and music artists there ever were. Some of the videos truly take you back to your childhood, cringy times, and everything in between.

Need some eye candy? Dolan Twins

The Dolan Twins are iconic. Every Tuesday they post themselves doing the wackiest of things, and going to extreme lengths to make that happen. Whether its insane disguises, pranks on each other, or going on insane adventures, Grayson and Ethan Dolan are a fun time. And they're also pretty cute so that's definitely a bonus.

Feeling crafty? Moriah Elizabeth.

I never thought that I would be entertained watching someone fix and decorate squishes, but here we are. Moriah Elizabeth's corny humor, sarcasm, and crafty tendencies make her a must watch. I even bought "Create This Book," that she wrote and illustrated, which is basically an artsy version of a "Wreck This Journal." Plz don't judge me.

If you're feeling a little ~risky~...Tana Mongeau.

You either love her, or you hate her, but I just find her simply entertaining. Tana Mongeau is quite the persona, and her videos often get monotized, but her authenticity to her true self is what fans admire most about her. I spent a full day watching hours upon hours of TanaCon videos, and I have no shame. 11/10 highly recommend.

If you need a little push to be productive: AmandaRachLee.

If you read my bullet journaling article, you would know that Amanda is one of my all time favs and a literal queen. However, if you're not interested in bullet journaling, she also has a variety of videos on art and tips on how to stay organized.

Need a laugh? Lucas.

Hahaha remember Fred? Well now he's old but he still makes videos! And they're hilarious! Pretty much any recap of any childhood movie is proven to make you laugh.

If you want to get a feel for college life, Paris Boswell.

Paris Boswell may not have the largest audience, but her content is up to par with the rest. I love watching her college day in the life videos as well as hauls for affordable and cute clothing. As a freshman at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, her videos are extremely relatable to a girl like myself who also has similar experiences..

Need a squad? #sistersquad.

And finally the best for last. Each of these creators have amazing content on their own, but when they come together, boy are they a superpower. Emma Chamberlain, James Charles, and the Dolan Twins make up the The Sister Squad videos are my all time favs, and I could watch each of them on repeat. They haven't made a collab since Christmas, but I am praying that they will reunite soon. But if you want your jaw to truly drop, watch this video. #bffgoals

Watching YouTube started out as something to destress, but is now something that I have developed a deep connection and love for. Each of these creators I love for their own individual reasons, and definitely would recommend each and every one of them. Hopefully just gave them all some more subscribers...plz sponsor me, YouTube.