YouTubers To Watch For The Person Who'd Rather Watch Netflix

5 YouTubers To Watch For The Person Who'd Rather Watch Netflix

I used to put in extra effort to avoid the YouTube bandwagon... now I'm watching it in between Netflix seasons.

27

For the longest time, I refused to hop onto the YouTube bandwagon. I'd much rather spend my time watching (or re-watching) TV shows and movies on Netflix. Watching a twenty minute to an hour-long video of someone talking about themselves? No thanks. I'd rather start re-watching my favorite series for the third time. But then, I discovered these five YouTubers/YouTube channels, and I was suddenly binge-watching their videos as fast as I binge-watched eleven seasons of Grey's Anatomy (yes, I stopped at season eleven... but that's a discussion for another time).

So, before you hit "next episode" on Netflix, I can tell you from personal experience these five YouTube channels are just as entertaining.

1. Shane Dawson

SURPRISING MY SISTER WITH JOSH PECK!YouTube

I recently discovered Shane Dawson, and he is officially my favorite YouTuber ever. Between his iconic conspiracy videos that feel like watching an entertaining documentary, his vlogs with his hilarious "squad," and his numerous multi-part series that you can literally binge watch — Shane Dawson's channel "shane" is my go-to when I can't find anything on Netflix.

2. The Bucket List Family

30 Stays in 30 Days!! The Bucket List Family at Walt Disney World /// Part 3YouTube

The Bucket List Family's videos are 100% binge-able! They release a new video every week about their adorable, young family's aesthetic adventures around the world. If you can name it, they've probably been there. But the coolest thing about them is that they aren't travel vloggers posting about their "luxurious vacations;" it is all about becoming immersed into the cultures that make up this beautiful world. Ten out of ten, recommend!

3. Gabe Erwin

Meeting the Beverly Hills Brat (Worst Rich Girl)YouTube

Gabe Erwin is known for his hilarious reaction videos. Although his videos are a little shorter than those found on the aforementioned channels, they are still super fun to watch. My favorite videos are the ones where he interviews some of the people in the videos he reacts to.

4. The Late Late Show with James Corden

One Direction Carpool KaraokeYouTube

Yes, "The Late Late Show with James Corden" is a TV show. But his YouTube channel is comedy gold. I could spend hours watching his "Carpool Karaoke" series, his underrated "Take a Break" videos, and the legendary "Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts" segments. Those are just (in my opinion) the best; he has SO many videos on there, though, you'll probably be entertained until a new season of your favorite Netflix show is added.

5. Ryland Adams

Surprising My Dad With His Dream Car!YouTube

So, Ryland Adams and Shane Dawson are kind of a package deal. You watch one, you probably watch the other. Ryland's videos are mainly vlogs with Shane and their famous "squad," but they are so fun to watch when you've gone through all the Shane vlogs. Ryland is hilarious, too, and his videos will keep you just as entertained as Shane's.