Your Average Night Out, As Told By Neil Patrick Harris

15

It's 8 p.m. on a Thursday and you're lying on the couch watching "How I Met Your Mother."

You decide you better start harassing your friends to go out.

Your lame friend tries to use schoolwork as an excuse to not go out.

You spend approximately two hours figuring out what to wear.

There's always that one friend who's ready super early...

You decide it's time to take shots.

You manage to get the second one down in one gulp.

Then someone inevitably arrives at the pregame hammered.

Then after a few more drinks you begin walking to the party.

When you walk in the door your favorite song immediately starts playing!

You hop up on stage and dance while looking down at all the peasants who aren't on stage.

Then you casually spend half an hour becoming best friends with a rando in the bathroom.

The cops show up and you're under 21.

The cops show up and you're over 21.

3 a.m. rolls around and your roommates tell you they're leaving.

But then they suggest ordering Dominoes.

You then send an inappropriately straightforward text to one of your exes.

But then everything's fine because you climb into your comfy bed.

Only to wake up the next morning unsure if you're actually alive or have died and gone to hell.

You take two Advil and contemplate asking your friends what happened last night.

You decide to move on. After all, today's Friday!