You Wont Always Be Alone

You Wont Always Be Alone

And if you are that is okay.

29
You Wont Always Be Alone

Hello Again,

I have told you a million times that you will be okay and look, here you are crying and messing up your makeup again. You are not alone. You will find someone and when you do it will be the right one. Have faith and keep working on who you are as a person. Just as much as you want to meet someone, someone wants to meet you.

You need to find yourself. Find out all the things that make you, you. Listen to new music, make new friends, try new hobbies. You won't always have this time to find out who you are. If you don't one day you will look back and wish this time you had alone was used for something that would have benefited you in life. Find out why you feel alone. Find out why you so badly want to meet someone and need someone.

You need to be fine on your own. Learn how to be alone. As people, we all need to learn to tolerate being alone. You should know what it feels like to be okay with not being with someone. This feeling will only benefit your future relationship. Knowing what it is like to be alone will make you appreciate the company of someone even more than you would have without knowing.

And if he is not the right one let him go. When you do come across someone you think you could be in a relationship with ask yourself if you would marry this person or have a child with them. It is okay to have high standards and not settle for someone who will not treat you the way you need to be treated. Some people are not meant to be in your future. Smile, wave goodbye and let them go. The more time you spend with the wrong person the more time it will take to find the right person.

Stop taking your time to look for someone. When it is time God will send you the right one but it will be at the right time. You can't spend the time god wanted you to be working on yourself looking for someone. The right guy will never make you chase him or look for him. He will be there right from the start and he will not leave. You won't have to look for the one.

So, hold on because someone is coming, you won't forever be alone and even if you are I promise you will be okay and if you are not you will be one day.