Why You Should Travel The World

Why You Should Travel The World

Catch the travel bug! Believe me, it's the only sickness you are ever going to want.

11
Why You Should Travel The World

Ever wonder if and why you should take the time and money to travel the world and see new places? The answer is yes and here are the list of reasons why you should:

1. You learn about a different culture.

Why not go to another country where they speak a different language, follow a different religion, and believe in different values. Learn how other people live and why they live the way they do.

2. You get to jump out of your comfort zone.

When you travel the world, you learn a lot about yourself. You are forced into a new situation; you are in a new place, with a different culture, social norms, food, and activities. Everything is new and exciting but very different from what you are used to. Enjoy it! Learn something new about yourself and those you are traveling with. Learn to be crazy, spontaneous, adventurous. Take a leap of faith to explore a new side of yourself and see if you like it.

3. You realize how small you are in this big, wide world.

Traveling brings you perspective. It reminds you of how insignificant your GPA or your diamond earrings are. It is a reminder that life goes on after the boy of your dreams breaks up with you and that failing to get your dream job won’t kill you. It will show you what really matters in this world.

4. Don’t believe the stereotype of study abroad.

Yes, it is a time to have fun and meet new people, but it isn’t always a party. It’s an educational experience where you are not only learning about the country, but you are also learning about yourself. If you’re given the chance to go on a study abroad, take it and run. It’ll be a life changer.

5. You make the most amazing memories with the people you travel with.

The memories you make abroad are ones that you will keep forever and will look back on constantly.

6. You get to see some of the most amazing things all over the world.

You can’t do that by sitting on your couch, Googleing random places. You can’t completely comprehend the beauty of this world without seeing it for yourself.

7. You realize how great it is to go home.

Travel is great, but there really is no place like home. Traveling abroad reminds you how much you love to be at home, with those you love surrounding you.