You do you.

You do you.

Why is makeup such a big deal?

7
You do you.
Today.com

None.

There is absolutely no connection between the amount of makeup a girl wears (or doesn't) and anyone but her.

No one has the right to tell a woman to:

-Wear makeup.

-Not wear makeup.

-Criticize makeup.

Here are a couple times that people thought it was okay to judge:

1.

First of all, I think it is great that we live in a country where anyone can freely discuss anything and everything, however, I do think it is a little ridiculous that there was an entire segment dedicated to discussing how makeup may or may not empower these amazing olympic women or if they should or should not wear it. For the women who wore makeup during their olympic events and while receiving their medals, you looked great. For the women who didn't wear makeup during their olympic events and also received medals, you looked great as well.

2.

Alicia Keys has been on a make-up free lifestyle for some time now, but for some reason people felt the need to criticize when she came to The VMA's without any makeup on.

The response:

Think about it 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🙄😂 this is deep😳 #naturallove I'm not mad I'm just saying:)
A video posted by therealswizzz (@therealswizzz) on

<script async defer src="//platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js"></script>

And just a heads up to all the girls out there who criticize other women, not just about makeup, if you don't stand up for women why would a man?