10 Songs We Must Hear The Yodeling Boy Sing

We can't get enough of Mason Ramsey!

90
Youtube

Andrea Bocelli, Michael Buble, Justin Bieber, meet your competition.

Mason Ramsey a.k.a. The Walmart Yodeling Boy has swept the nation with his remarkable interpretation of Hank Williams Sr.'s "Lovesick Blues."

With the overnight success of one this generational talent, we have to hear him sing covers of some our favorite songs too!

Here are 10 songs that we must absolutely hear Mason Ramsey sing!

1. "Despacito" - Luis Fonsi ft. Daddy Yankee

If Ramsey came out to the stage and performed Despacito the roof of the arena would blow off!

2. "My Heart Will Go On" - Celine Dion

Thought you teared up enough listening to the Titanic theme song as sung by Celine Dion. Wait 'til you hear Mason Ramsey belt out the big notes!

3. "Gangnam Style" - PSY

The only way the spirit of 2012 can be revived is if we hear a Mason Ramsey cover of that year's most popular song!

4. "Bodak Yellow (NSW)" - Cardi B

Be honest. You've already imagined the Yodeling Walmart Boy in this music video, haven't you?

5. "The Star Spangled Banner" - Francis Scott Key

Jimi Hendrix's version of our National Anthem is, in my opinion, the best interpretation yet. Could Yodeling Walmart Boy surpass it?

Or what about the best vocal version of the Star Spangled banner I ever heard? A recording of the anthem at Super Bowl 25 by Whitney Houston.

6. "New York, New York" - Frank Sinatra

They say it's impossible to beat The GOAT of crooners, King Sinatra himself. But what about Ramsey???

7. "When Doves Cry" - Prince

And Ramsey has to be in full Prince gear and holding his guitar.

8. "A Day In The Life" - The Beatles

A Day In The Life is the grand finale of what many consider the greatest album of all-time, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. Some consider it the greatest Beatles song ever made. The only way our generation can be as enthralled by this song is if we have the Yodeling Walmart Boy singing it!

9. "Superstar" - Jesus Christ Superstar

This popular song from the legendary rock opera shows the spirit of Judas confronting Jesus himself as he's about to be crucified asking the tough questions not asked in the Bible. "Why you let the things you did get so out of hand?" and "Now why'd you choose such a backwards time in such a strange land?" I have a feeling that Sir Andrew Lloyd Weber and Tim Rice would approve of the Yodeling Boy belting out this funky 70s classic.

10. "She Bangs" - Ricky Martin

William Hung became immortal with his cover of Ricky Martin's classic on American Idol, how about Mason Ramsey?