YiChi: Here's an AI-powered evaluation system to learn and perfectly pronounce Mandarin

The most prominent issue people have while learning Chinese is that it's a tonal language. Many say, Mandarin Chinese tones are known to be difficult for most learners.

8

The most prominent issue people have while learning Chinese is that it's a tonal language. Many say, Mandarin Chinese tones are known to be difficult for most learners. If an individual doesn't get tones down well, it will be tough for native Mandarin speakers to understand. Even the most advanced learners who have cleared HSK 4+ struggle when it comes to pronunciation. Most learners fail to learn the fundamentals of speaking and do not practice in the right way.

Fortunately, here's the most effective and easiest way to learn and master Mandarin Chinese. YiChi, an AI-based language learning app for Chinese Mandarin, helps learners master the language. Most Mandarin learners worldwide have only one objective of learning this language: Conversation in Mandarin Chinese. YiChi fixes the tone issues and empowers learners to be ready for conversations with native Chinese-speaking people.

Some people cannot hold a conversation in Chinese even after passing the HSK4 exam. "Millions of Mandarin learners across the world get frustrated even after clearing the advanced HSK levels, they are being told that their pronunciation is not making sense while having a real-life conversation," says Song YIYI, Founder, YiChi.

Today, approximately 16% of the world's population speaks Chinese, making it the most spoken language globally. Around 1.31 billion people speak Chinese; however, there are no solutions available that are competent enough to assist individual learners while improving their pronunciation. YiChi is the first and only product in the market with the ability to help learners master the language.

Song YIYI, the Founder of YiChi, is a Master of Chinese Linguistics from Beijing University in China. Song has vast expertise in BCT and HSK with an overall teaching experience of more than ten years to thousands of students worldwide. Song thrives the most when it comes to helping learners acquire Mandarin as a second language.

The learning and evaluation process of Mandarin at the HSK Levels doesn't include pronunciation as a criterion of language acquisition. Song figured out this gap in Mandarin Learning across the world and decided to leverage the power of AI and introduce a solution. With YiChi, Song aims to help every Mandarin learner practice and improve their pronunciation without any tutor.

This robust tool to learn Chinese can quickly break down tones, initials, and finals of the user's pronunciation and suggest areas of improvement. Moreover, AI-powered YiChi's evaluation system can compare a learner's pronunciation to a database of millions of native voice samples and evaluate the diction. Furthermore, the learning system designed with cutting-edge technology ensures that the learners grasp the pronunciations.

YiChi is available on Google Play and App Store.