11 Of The Healthiest Wawa Options For When You're On-The-Go

For when you're sprinting out of your house like a lunatic, for your road trip snacks, or for avoiding the milkshakes when you're on a diet...

10420

Anyone that's an avid Wawa-goer knows how hard it is to resist some of the junk options, especially when you're in a rush. Here are my favorite on-the-go, healthy Wawa options (no more excuses)!

1. Small mixed fruit.

Some mixed fruit perfectly pairs with a coffee for your morning pick me up!

And hey, don't fear the ~large~ mixed fruit if you've got an appetite!

2. Chobani yogurt and cheese stick.

Wawa has a variety of Chobani flavors, which I love. I usually go for the peach or the strawberry banana and pair it with a cheese stick for a light and healthy snack that's packed with protein!

3. Protein bar and fruit.

Some of my favorite protein bars at Wawa are Quest bars, RX bars, and ThinkThin bars. Although protein bars shouldn't be your #1 source of protein, they're easy to grab if you're in a hurry.

P.S. grab some fruit on your way out in case the bar doesn't quite fill you up— like an apple or a banana.

4. Apples and PB snack pack.

Indeed, PB is high in fat and calories, which shows in this snack. But, you NEED those healthy fats in order to make sure your body is properly fueled. Don't be scared to grab the apples and peanut butter— this snack is delicious and filling!

5. Egg white omelette bowls.

I love these for an on-the-go breakfast! Definitely nothing like a home-cooked or diner omelette, but you can add a protein and nutritious toppings and be on your way. I love bringing these to my morning work shifts if I'm running late and can't pack a breakfast.

**My go-to is the chicken steak egg white bowl with spinach, tomato, onion, and roasted red peppers.

6. Kale salad. 

You don't even have to order this one, and it's marked with a 300 calorie or less sticker! If you're watching your weight and need the quickest lunch possible, pair this salad with a healthy snack option.

7. Made-to-order salads.

This is newer to Wawa... but was definitely much needed. You decide what goes on your salad from the protein to the toppings to the dressing.

8. Veggies and dip.

Get a portion of your daily serving of veggies in with this healthy mini tray!

9. Baby carrot snack pack with 2 hard boiled eggs.

Good source of protein, carbs, and fats in the fastest way. Might seem like a weird pair to some, but it's super good for you and will leave you feeling full and satisfied.

10. Salami-wrapped mozzarella cheese.

Craving deli meats?? This might help, and it ditches the extra carbs from the bread too!

11. Pineapple and cottage cheese.

Another snack that might come off as weird, but Wawa puts it together so no questions here! Great source of carbs and protein to hold you over until you're next meal!