10 Worship Songs That Fight Fear

10 Worship Songs That Fight Fear

Tell your fears to get ready to back down, they have no place in your heart.

15310
10 Worship Songs That Fight Fear

Sometimes when there's fear in your life it can become very hard to use your own words to speak out against the scariest seasons of your life. When you find yourself crippled with fear and uncertainty listen to these songs. Let the lyrics of each song soak into the places where fear takes place in your life.

1. "No longer slaves to fear" - Bethel Music 

When I first heard this song I couldn't believe that there was a song that was written that spoke so directly into my heart. I remember singing these words and feeling anxiety literally be released off of me.

2. "The Breakup Song" - Francesca Battistelli 

Break up with fear by jamming to this fun song! Its not your typical worship song, but these lyrics hold a lot of weight and truth.

3. "Fear Not" - Kristene Dimarco

This song is being sung from the perspective of God talking to us, His children. Listen to this song and feel the truth of the Lord settle into your heart.

4. "Not Today" - Hillsong United 

Tell the devil not today! The same power that raised Christ from the dead lives in us. Lets us the voice Jesus gave us to tell the enemy that He has no place in our heart.

5. "Your Love Is Strong" - Cory Asbury

This song has some of the most beautiful lyrics. It is filled with shouts of thankful proclamation to God and releases freedom in places of our heart where there chains bounded by fear.

6. "No Fear In Love" - White Flag 

This song is a lengthy one, but it repeats the beautiful truth that perfect love casts out all fear!

7. "Fear Is a Liar" - Zach Williams

The title of this song speaks for itself. Fear is a liar! Don't give it the voice of truth.

8. "Tremble" - Mosaic MSC

This song reveals the power that Jesus has over any darkness in your life.

9. "This Is How I Fight My Battles" - Upperroom 

When you feel surrounded by battles in your life listen to this song and watch as the Lord lifts you from your burdens.

10. "Cover The Earth" - Kari Jobe

"Fear has no choice but to bow, chains have no choice but to break" Proclaim this. Let these words reign over your life.

Worship music has a way for changing our perspective and drawing us closer to The One that gives us freedom from our anxiety and fear. I hope your heart filled with peace when you listen to these songs and I hope you are reminded by the beautiful and powerful truth that each song brings.