Wildlife

Wildlife

Chapter one

10
Wildlife
Taking a piece of what I've learned in life I see nothing my mom said once I find my passion I will finally be happy. Most people would call me emotionless but I just don't get the point of being happy most the time, some kids would say that there favorite things to do is play games or draw mines is staring at a wall and write my own story. A story can tell you about the writer and my BFF Max says that I'm always happy just in my own way. I walk into a hell gate that we call the school as I stepped out of my mom's car not wanting to look back and say bye I walk away entering my home for the next 10 months " Altant boarding school for troubled girls and boys". As I walked in the school my shiny pick blue and purple hair put into the school hair dress code with my new shiny bright gems in my hair the max gave me and my new red glasses I felt like everyone was looking at me and like I was going to die. As I wandered around I meet a girl with pink hair crying on the gates with her backs but it wasn't her first time it looked like she was being sent back?. As much as I wanted to walk away I went up to her and asked can you please walk to the headmaster's office she looked up at me and smiled with bright pink brace shining like the sun. To be containaled in chapter 2