Why Self Care Is Important
Wellbeing

Self Care Is Important

I know, I know, another post about self care but it is so important.

143
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwuVFboA_ah/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=5ick61ul21q5
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvKfi4cFHev/

Now that it's summer, self-care is probably the number one thing right now for girls. Think about it, we all want to look our best for summer, whether it involves working or seeing people from your hometown or just traveling. Everybody has their own things for self-care, ranging from face masks to running.

Personally, I love a good face mask, watching some Netflix, doing my nails, and just relaxing. An everyday thing I love to do for myself is to get a workout in, even if it is a short one. Some girls like to read a book, take a bath, there are just so many things you can do for yourself.

It's so easy to get wrapped up in things, to the point to where you forget to take care of your self. It's okay to take a step back from whatever you're doing and realize, I need to care for myself. It's not good to be stressed out, it's so unhealthy for you and your body. It is also okay to take as many days you need a week to do some self-care, as long as you get your stuff done.

I can't tell you how many times where I have been stressed out, took a break from what I was doing, and just relaxed and did my own thing. I felt so much better and it is always so needed.

Besides face masks, manicures, pedicures, and basically anything beauty related, another thing I like to do for self-care is to just relax and watch a movie. If you're looking for some movie or television recommendations, I recommend Game of Thrones, The Office, Wedding Crashers, and you can never go wrong with a comedy.

Self-care is important to each person, you need to let your body relax. Hopefully, after reading this, you'll go do a face mask!