Why You Should Get a Beauty Box.

Why You Should Get a Beauty Box.

Go ahead, save yourself some money.

43
Why You Should Get a Beauty Box.
Subscription Box Ramblings

About 3 years ago, I was sitting at work talking to a friend and she pulls out this hot pink metallic package. Of course with my love for anything pink, I was immediately intrigued and needed to know what was inside. That was the moment my life changed forever.

She introduced me to Ipsy.

And it has definitely been a life changer!

Ipsy is a subscription makeup bag and you pay $10 a month. No tax. Free shipping. And you get 5 makeup items every month. This could range from blush, eyeshadows, highlighters, or even to nail polish. You even get to take a quiz to somewhat customize your bags. Sometimes you get sample sizes, but more often than not, you get a full size product.

I have have always been obsessed with makeup and sometimes it get get pricey. But ever since I have subscribed to Ipsy, it has literally saved me so much money. Since I have signed up, the only thing I really ever have to buy is foundation or powder. I literally get everything that I need throughout the year. I even get moisturizers, face masks and eye creams. This is only $120 a year. If I was to buy everything out right, then I would be spending a lot more money.

The great part is that you can cancel or sign back up at any time. There has been moments where I have felt like my makeup collection is just getting too big, so I temporarily cancel it for a few months until I have used some product but then always sign back up. Even with me doing that, I still haven’t had to buy anything else besides foundation.

There are tons of beauty boxes out there. I have also signed up for others in the past such as Beauty Box 5, Lip Monthly, Boxy Charm, Wantable and Birch Box. I have recently signed up for Sephora Play, as well. So far, Ipsy, Lip Monthly and Sephora Play have been my favorites. I may keep them both or I may rotate them out, who knows.

But my point is that if you have a love for makeup like I do, and you are subscribed to a beauty box of some sort, then you are totally missing out!

Sign up for a beauty box or two. Play around with them and see which ones you like. Go ahead, save yourself some money.