Why Trump For President?

Why Trump For President?

Why Trump will be the greatest president America has seen.

70
Why Trump For President?
Trump meme pack

“I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.”

Quoted from her speech at George Washington University in 2008, this is Hillary's story of her time spent in Bosnia. But this, like many other stories told by Secretary Clinton, was proven a lie. She told that story willing to say anything it took, true or false, to win the votes of those college students. She relied on the bet that college students are not smart enough to see past her lies. That bet failed her in her 2008 campaign and it will fail her now, because we students are no fools. Many students in here today will participate in voting with me for the first time. I find it a great honor that I get to take part in deciding the future of our country, and so for the past three months I have done extensive research on both candidates to find which candidate was the best fit to become the leader of the free world. Through my research I have discovered that Donald Trump is the greatest and only fit to be president of the United States based on his plan for national security and justice, his plan to fix the economy, and.. because he is a better candidate than Hillary Clinton.

First let's discuss both candidates plans for national security and justice. According to secretary Clintons website, she aims to "defeat ISIS by: taking out ISIS’s stronghold in Iraq and Syria, working with our allies to dismantle global terror networks, and hardening our defenses at home.". This sounds nice, but her lack of understanding of the middle east will cause this plan to fail. The truth is secretary Clinton feels no responsibility for foreign affairs. In her interview with Scott Pelley on 60 minutes, Hillary admits that the ball was dropped in security during the events of Benghazi, but after remarks that "It was not my ball to carry". Clinton does not understand how to work in the middle east well enough to deal with ISIS; she admits while addressing the members of the American Muslim Council at the first-ever White House celebration of Eid al-Fitr (A Muslim holiday), “I have to admit that a good deal of what my husband and I have learned (about Islam) has come from my daughter. (As) some of you who are our friends know, she (Chelsea) took a course last year in Islamic history.” Donald Trump has a real plan for national affairs that consists of first increasing the size of our military. New York Times fact check agrees with Trump in that "Our Navy is the smallest it has been since 1915". Trump also says “As soon as I take office, I will ask Congress to fully eliminate the defense sequester and will submit a new budget to rebuild the military.”.

Hillary's plan for National Justice is even worse. according to her website secretary Clinton seeks to cut mandatory minimum sentences for nonviolent drug offenses in half, and invest five billion dollars into helping formally incarcerated criminals. It should be of no shock that Hillary is an advocate of lowering the consequences and financially supporting criminals, seeing the she herself is a criminal. Working as a lawyer, Hillary worked for many criminals, including Thomas Alfred Taylor who raped a 12 year old girl. Hillary claims she wants justice with her words but her actions speak differently. According to RAINN, one out of every six American women have been the victim of rape. I consciously can not and will not support any candidate who has not stood up to the injustices these women have faced. Trump's plan for national justice is quite different than secretary Clintons, as trump seeks to restore "Law and Order" through aiding the police who serve our country rather than the criminals. Chuck Canterbury, the leader of the National Fraternal Order of the Police, which is the largest police union in America, wrote in his endorsement of Trump that, "He understands and supports our priorities and our members believe he will make America safe again.". Not only will Trump make America great again, he will make America safe again.

The next issue I would like to discuss is the economic plan for both parties. Secretary Clinton seeks to raise taxes on the upper class and upper-middle classes in order to make small tax cuts for the lower class. Her plan increases tax rates for the highest income earners by 4.9 percent, and the rest by .1 percent. Her increased tax rates do not nearly cover the cost of the expenditures she will add to the economy however. Clintons war on the coal industry alone will cost the nation and additional 214 billion by 2030, and double the wholesale electricity cost in 45 states, according to the Institute for Energy Research. A study in Energy Policy by science direct shows that this same coal war has already cost 50,000 jobs in the state of Michigan alone under the current administration, and will increase with Hillary's plan. Clinton's tax plan will backfire, as the Tax Foundation predicts, "Clinton’s plan will leave gross domestic product 2.6% smaller after 10 years, primarily because her taxes reduce the incentive to save and invest. This means that even low-income households, which benefit from tax provisions such as a more generous child tax credit, end up with lower after-tax income after incorporating lower growth.". Clintons plan will also raise GDP by 1.4 trillion dollars over the next ten years, according to the Tax Policy Center. I'm not quite sure what Hillary was thinking when she came up with an economic plan that raises our taxes and our nations debt at the same time. Clinton herself is not sure of her own stance on international trade. She has changed her mind on TPP, which she helped negotiate. In 2007 she criticized the trade deal with South Korea, then supported it as Secretary of state. She supported NAFTA, but has since been critical of it. From Hillarie's lack to take a stance on an economic plan I question whether or not she even has a plan to fix the economy.

Trump, I know, has a plan. First off trump seeks to renegotiate our trade deals to favor the U.S. He promises to get tough with countries that violate trade agreements, and specifically said he will label China as a "currency manipulator". Trumps main goal is to increase Americas economy. He will do this first by lowering the corporate tax rate from 35% to 15%. This will not only allow new businesses to thrive but it will also give major companies like Nike incentive to move distribution back to America. Trump has also called for a 45% tariff on Chinese goods to further encourage American companies to thrive in America. According to the Tax Foundation, trumps tax plan will expand the economy and create at least 25 million jobs over the next 10 years. Trump will also lower taxes across the board. Lower class taxes are lowered to 12%, Middle class taxes lowered to 25%, and upper class taxes lowered to 33%. Clinton calls Trumps tax plan "Trumped up trickle down economics" but Hillary is afraid to call trumps plan what it really is, "Reagonomics". The New York post's states, "Donald Trump [calls] for a tax revolution modeled on the vision of Ronald Reagan that would slash income tax rates, cut corporate taxes and create millions of jobs for a new era of prosperity."

Trump easily surpasses Clinton as the better presidential candidate. Hillary does not posses an ounce of conviction, although a conviction is certainly in order. She started the birther movement after losing to Obama in the 2008 primaries, and continues to lie obsessively in an attempt for power. Obama's 2008 campaign add recorded on ABC news states "Hillary Clinton. She’ll say anything, and change nothing. It’s time to turn the page.". Here are only some of the absurd things Clinton has told in order to maintain power. She states:

"I never received nor sent any material that was marked classified"- said during her trial
“It’s time for the United States to start thinking of Iraq as a business opportunity.”- Said at the 2011 state department roundtable “The Clean Power Plan is something that Sen. Sanders has said he would delay implementing, ..."- said during her debate in Miami. This direct lie against Sanders is one of the things that cost him the primaries.
" We are now for the first time ever, energy independent"- Found on Politifact.com
ISIS is "going to people showing videos of Donald Trump insulting Islam and Muslims in order to recruit more radical jihadists."- said during December democratic debate.

Psychiatric times defines someone who "is characterized by a long history (maybe lifelong) of frequent and repeated lying for which no apparent psychological motive or external benefit can be discerned." As a pathological liar. But why all the lying? Dr. Howard Forman, medical director of the Addiction Consultation Service at Montefiore Medical Center, states about pathological liars, "“I think that if there is one central — almost universal — motivating factor, it is the avoidance of shame.". This indeed describes democratic candidate secretary Clinton. The shame of being cheated on by her husband Bill Clinton several times and the humiliation she has received since is the driving factor behind her lying. Hilary's willingness to say anything to get her self respect back, even her attempt to become U.S. president, isn't inspiring, its sad.

America needs a president who we can trust, one who stands for national justice, one who will not only fix our economy but bring it to a new level of prosperity, one who will protect American values at home and abroad, one that will make America great. And that president is Donald J Trump! Michael Reagan says on Newsmax, "Trump speaks with the kind of "passion" my father so brilliantly conveyed.". I believe trump will be a president much like Ronald Reagan. Trump is not a politician, like Reagan. Trump is a straight talker, like Reagan. Trump has the same economic plan as Reagan, and Trump even uses the same campaign slogan, "Make America great again".

Donald Trump is the greatest fit to be president of the United States. He has a logical plan for national security and justice and will make America safe again. He has a real plan to fix the economy based on strategies that have worked before. And he is a better candidate than Hillary Clinton. But don't let your vote be determined on choosing the lesser of two evils. Vote for Trump because like Reagan he will be one a the greatest presidents America has ever seen. He stands for what is right, he stands for what is just, he stands for you, and he stands for America. Choose trump, make America great again.