Why Onesies Are Better Than Rompers

Why Onesies Are Better Than Rompers

As if this really needed to be explained.

241
Why Onesies Are Better Than Rompers

Lets talk about onesies, a severally underrated article of clothing. Last week I wrote about the hot mess that is the romper industry. To put it simply, I'm not the biggest fan of this trend, mostly because every time I wear one I find it impossible to get out of to use the restroom.

Onesies however, should be the next big thing in my opinion:

Take this onesie for example, inspired by none other than the American flag. It even features a hood! The thing about onesies is they follow the same idea as a romper but they take the comfort to a whole new level. Instead of being made out of chiffon or fancy lace-like fabric that you will probably spill pizza sauce on, most onesies are made of something soft like cotton or fleece.

On of the more obvious benefits of the onesie is that they can be worn as pajamas, while rompers can not...

The only thing better than one onesie, is two onesies! Much like rompers, onesies can be worn by a group...

So many styles and patterns to choose from to show your individuality while still being a part of the group photo!

They are designed after your favorite cartoon characters...

Even your favorite foods...

Notice the zipper down the front, which allows for easy entry and exit into and out of the onesie. No need to drag your friend to the bathroom every 10 minutes to help you in/out of your romper!

Rompers could basically be classified as medieval torture devices that make you want to do this...

Some might argue that a downside of onesies is that they are purely for fun or just for sleeping...

But these onesie tuxedos prove all those people wrong. Onesies can be just as fancy as rompers. Actual tuxedos are expensive and probably extremely uncomfortable to wear for extended periods of time. Onesie tuxedos like the ones pictured above will fool everyone into thinking you're wearing a fancy suit while you get to keep your comfort level high.

Another benefit of onesies is that they are ideal for all weather conditions...

Rompers really aren't ideal for anytime but if you must wear one it will probably be during the hottest months of the year. Onesies however are versatile and come in many variations that allow you to wear them through the Fall and Winter and even in the Spring and Summer. Like this care bear inspired onesie pictured above.

Rompers are essentially the 2nd cousin to the onesie. They strip all that is good about onesies and your left with an uncomfortable ill-fitting piece of cloth that makes you loathe every second that you have it on your body.