Why Jennifer Lawrence Would Have the Most Followers on Twitter

67

For those of you who sadly do not know who Jennifer Lawrence is, she is basically an incredible gorgeous film actress who starred in Winter’s Bone, X-Men: First Class, The Hunger Games movies, Silver Linings Playbook, American Hustle and others. Jennifer has won an Academy Award for Best Actress in Silver Linings Playbook, many MTV Movie Awards including Best Kiss, Best fight and Best Female Performer, an AACTA International Award for Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress, Screen Actors Guild Awards, a Gold Globe Award and many more awards.

Born and raised in Louisville, Kentucky, Jennifer was discovered by a talent scout during a family vacation in New York at the age of 14. Her first role was in the TV series The Bill Engvall Show. She has been a growing film sensation ever since.

Jennifer has decided not to create a Twitter account and does not plan on it. She explained that she does not understand the need for it. Most of her fans respect her decision and applaud her for sticking with it. Although she does not think she will get one, here are some reasons why if she did have an account, why she would have the most followers.

Jennifer Lawrence is…

• Beautiful

• Hilarious

• An amazing actress

• Relatable

• Down to Earth

• Bad ass

These were just a few of the many reasons why Jennifer Lawrence would be the most followed on Twitter if she joined. Also, the fact that she is refusing to get one, would make it more worthwhile if she did.