I'm Addicted To Instagram And I Blame These Accounts

Seriously, though. Get with the trends and bless your timeline with these amazing photos and captions.

134
https://pixabay.com/illustrations/instagram-app-social-media-1372870/

Instagram is a worldwide app connecting users through photos. The majority of the people you follow are most likely people you know; friends, family, maybe a few of your favorite celebrities. Nearly three years ago, I came across my favorite accounts. Ever since then, I have kept up with them reading every post and even enabled their post notifications.

Elias Weiss Friedman, also known as The Dogist, posts local dogs in New York City. He currently has 3.4 million followers and blesses their feed with the cutest pups in the area. In the caption of every photo, he gives a short description of the dog with its name, age, and breed.

He then asks the owner about the dog and they give a witty statement about the dog. Gino, a four-month-old Labrador Retriever, was recently pictured. His owner said, "He had a horrible experience with a garbage truck. He was pooping when a garbage truck made a really loud sound. We've had to carry him outside for the last few weeks."

The captions do no justice compared to the precious photos of each pup.

Along with photography and blogging, Friedman also created a trending hashtag amongst Instagram users. #cookiecam is a popular hashtag he uses on his story. After meeting a pup, he rewards them with a treat for being a good boy/girl. The videos are heart-melting. The anxious pup is sometimes asked to do tricks or catch the treat in the air. Some haven't caught onto catching it yet.

Ironically enough, there is a very similar page based in NYC as well. The only difference being, instead of cute pups, it's photos and stories of interesting people throughout the streets. The creator behind this page is blogger Brandon Stanton.

Humans of New York currently has 8.8 million followers. Stanton started his blogging out by asking people who caught his eye on the street to tell him something about themselves. Some share stories, current events happening in their lives, or even simple statements. As he got more successful, he started traveling.

Right now, he is currently sharing stories from the Special Olympics World Games in Abu Dhabi.

Stanton has even published a book for the people not on social media. If you're wondering, yes, I own it. Stanton finds some of the most interesting people. This just shows that you never know what someone is going through or who someone is until you meet them.

His undefined mission is to not make pre-judgments about someone. Talk to them and learn about them.

I like these accounts so much because they are so similar. I enjoy learning about people and their experiences in life. I also enjoy looking at the cutest pups and their unique niches they each have. You won't be disappointed if you follow these accounts. You'll be blessed with cute pups and the most interesting people in the world.