How Herbs are much better than Modern Medicine?

Because they are natural and harmless.

141

For maximum ailments, we have medicines ready with us. Although they have numerous benefits, they can be disadvantageous as well. From side effects, to fear of over dosage, modern medicines come with extra problems along with the cure to ailments.

And hence, more and more people today are turning to herbal and natural medicines. Be it plant based medicines, or natural remedies, many people are now looking for natural cures, instead of chemicals.

But why are they better than the modern medicines? Let's have a look.

No Side Effects

As I said, modern medicines come with many side effects, like headache, nausea, diarrhea, and so on. They can also start new diseases along with curing the old.

But with the natural remedies, you have no such problems. Although they show their effect slow, they heal your body completely from within. Wouldn't you want to get healed properly instead of adding more problems in your body? That is the primary reason why people are trying to switch - just to keep themselves healthy.

And same is the case with cigarettes as well. Vaporizers have become extremely in trend today. And since they are natural, people are switching to UK's Cannabis Vaporizers to satisfy their need for smoking.

Heal multiple ailments at a time

When one disease can be cured by multiple herbs, one herb can also cure multiple ailments. Usually, you take a mix of herbs to cure a problem you face. And when that is the case, you hit multiple points from just one bullet.

The dosage which you are taking for headache, might also cure your cervical or back pain, or any other disease. Usually, there are some equipments used to take the herbal medicines in a proper way. For example, you have to maintain your dry herb vaporizer when you are using it to smoke. Keeping it unclean can cause you several problems.

Whatever equipment you use, you have to take care that it is clean and free of any residue when you use it next time.