Eight Reasons Why Everyone Should Love Chicken Nuggets

Nuggets are life.

651
Eat this, not that.

If you're like me, you could eat chicken nuggets for every single meal. Day or night, your cravings are fierce, and sometimes nugget eating is your own form of therapy. Nuggets are life, and here is why;

They never leave you disappointed.

Even the worst nuggets are still amazing. Cold, overcooked, with or without sauce, nuggets are like sex; even when its bad, its good. Sometimes boys leave you disappointed, nuggets never will.

Chicken nuggets are always there when you need them.

Are you sad? Get a ten piece. You'll be happy again. Did your boyfriend break up with you? They make a twenty piece for that. Chicken nuggets can make even the worst of days, instantly better.

You're poor, and they're cheap.

Living on the budget of a poor college student, it's hard to find a good meal off campus, but guess what? Burger King has a ten piece for $1.49! Want to splurge on the good nuggets? Head to McDonald's! They're a little more pricey but so much better!

Sometimes they throw in an extra nugget.

Occasionally the cooks are feeling generous, or they just can't count and you get surprise nuggets! I don't know about y'all but surprise nuggets are the best kind!

ALL THE SAUCES!!!

Ranch, buffalo, sweet and sour, honey mustard, there are an endless supply of sauces to dip your nuggets in! May your nugget eating experiences never be the same!

You can be a kid, again.

Dino nuggets all day, every day! Nothing has ever made me feel more like a kid than pulling fresh, dinosaur shaped nuggets out of the oven!

Positive vibes all day.

How can you not feel positive when you had nuggets for lunch?

They're basically your family.

Go ahead, jump in that nugget pool. You know you want to.