Why do you need a pool heater system?

Why do you need a pool heater system?

Once you have purchased a small indoor swimming pool, you should also choose a solution for heating the water. This will allow you to upgrade your home pool and enjoy it not only in summer and on hot days, but most of the year. It is worth knowing that the investment in heating solutions designed for small and domestic swimming pools is not high, and at an affordable price you will enjoy upgrading the private swimming pool and bathing experience in warm and pleasant water.

27
Why do you need a pool heater system?

Once you have purchased a small indoor swimming pool, you should also choose a solution for heating the water. This will allow you to upgrade your home pool and enjoy it not only in summer and on hot days, but most of the year. It is worth knowing that the investment in heating solutions designed for small and domestic swimming pools is not high, and at an affordable price you will enjoy upgrading the private swimming pool and bathing experience in warm and pleasant water. For the list of best pool heaters
click here.

Why install a home heating system?The Israeli climate is comfortable most of the year, however owners of home pools are forced to use the small private pool only when the sun shines and during hot days during the summer months. At the beginning of spring and the autumn season, the temperatures drop down, and in the evening the water is already cold so it takes courage to swim in the pool. In order to use the private pool most of the year, it is recommended to install a solution for heating the water, there are a variety of solutions and methods for heating domestic pools, the most recommended solution is a heat pump.

It is important to purchase high-quality heat pumps according to the size of the pool and the place of residence. It is important to know that for a pool of up to 10 cubic meters a KW5 heat pump can be purchased in the center of the country or in the south, but for a private pool in the Jerusalem area and the high mountains in the north of the same size, it is recommended to choose a heat pump of at least KW9. The possibility of water heating using solar systems can also be helpful in some cases and you can read about the advantages of each method.

How to heat a home pool? Existing solutions for heating the poolA professional and reliable company for planning, marketing and installing small home swimming pools offers two main solutions for heating the water

Pumps for the heating of pool water

This is a recommended and efficient solution that allows the heating of swimming pools of various sizes, at an affordable cost. There are heat pumps in different capacities, it is important to get professional advice to choose an efficient heat pump depending on the pool size and place of residence.

MUSTANG ECO-5 High-temperature Pool Heat Pump

The price of heat pumps is not high, it is a worthwhile investment over time and relatively low electricity consumption, so are not expected to receive a high electricity bill.

Solar pool heating system

An efficient and advanced solution for owners of small home pools, the cost of the solar system is not high and they receive full price compensation. Solar system for heating a home pool includes solar panel, spin pump, control system and piping. The system should be adapted to the size of the pool and the place of residence. It is important to install the panels in the correct location and in accordance with the angle of the sun in the residential area.

WATER HEATER HEATING SURFACE

The system warms up the water without electricity or maintenance costs, it is an environmentally friendly system, but this solution is not suitable for everyone. Using a solar system for heating a home pool, the swimming season can be extended by a private pool, but in winter the system may not be sufficient to heat the water.

In addition, in some cases it is advisable to install a roof over the house pool. A professional indoor pooling system allows you to keep clear and clean water, since dirt and dirt do not pollute the pool water. Moreover, the cover keeps the water at a comfortable temperature. There are a variety of solutions and systems for covering household pools, such as inflatable roofing, folding or permanent.

Professional advice for choosing the heating solution for your home poolSince there are a variety of methods and solutions for heating domestic pools, it is recommended to contact a professional company specializing in marketing pools and accessories for small home pools. The investment in the solution for heating the pool is not high and you receive full compensation since the pool can be used most of the year.

Professional consultation allows you to choose the most efficient and cost effective heating solution for your home pool.

It is important to remember that the heating of small domestic swimming pools in the central area is significantly different from the recommended heating solutions for the residents of Jerusalem and the mountain peaks in the north. Also, the size of the pool affects the adjustment of the heating method. The larger the pool, the higher the heat pump or the stronger the solar system.
In addition, it is recommended to install roofing the pool, thus saving the cost of heating the water, and also keep clean water and prevent insects and various impurities penetrate the pool water and pollute them, there are roofing solutions in a variety of designs and sizes.