Why Disney Is So Magical

Why Disney Is So Magical

“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” - Walt Disney

3037
Why Disney Is So Magical

From Blockbuster movies to huge theme parks, Disney definitely has a lot going for them. Why is it that kids, and many people of any age, love Disney so much? Is it really a magical place, and are their movies actually that good? There are so many people in the world that love Disney and everything associated with it, and there are people who don’t. The world is not a perfect place, but Disney helps people believe that it could be.

Walt Disney was the person who created all of this magic, and it started with a mouse named Mickey. Mickey Mouse is a name almost everyone in the world knows. His name holds a certain kind of power, magic, and happiness surrounding it. Why is this? Why does a mouse have magic associated with it? Mickey Mouse was the beginning of greatness.

He lead to new animation that would eventually give us the movies we have today. He started theme parks that would grow all over the world. Disney is one of the largest and most recognizable corporations. Their films make people feel real emotions and can make us feel like kids again. Disney inspires hope, courage, bravery, friendship, truthfulness, and the importance of family -- all of the things that are good in the world.

Disney also shows the bad in the world through bad traits in wicked characters. These villains portray the evils people face, but also how we can defeat them with good. The original stories of these films have been modified and made ‘prettier’ than their grim origins. There is nothing wrong with changing a story. Some people think that Disney teaches young girls that they need a man to save them, but that is not true.

Disney does have many princesses, but each one shows that kindness, grace, bravery, courage, family, and doing what is right is what gets them the help they deserve. Good triumphs over evil, that is what young girls and boys remember. It gives them hope, dreams, and feeds their imaginations. This is what our world needs, childlike imagination and most of all, hope.

So you ask, why is Disney magical? Magic is, hope and wonder. Disney teaches us these things. If we didn’t have hope and people who inspire to create new and wonderful things, the world wouldn’t be the same. If you don’t believe me, go to any Disney theme park in the world. Why? When you go, look at the children, look at the parents, look at all the happy people there. They feel the magic, hope, and wonder of the world. Disney is magical because it helps people to believe in themselves and a better world.