When You Give A Girl A Best Friend

When You Give A Girl A Best Friend

You're giving her someone to live her life with.

23
When You Give A Girl A Best Friend
Quotesgram

When you give a girl a best friend...

A best friend, at least a real one, will notice everything. Your best friend knows the right and the wrong things to say. They know how to listen to you, how to make you feel better. Having a best friend gives a girl someone to always go to coffee with, to stay up talking with, to cry to, to laugh with. You're giving her someone to go on numerous adventures with. You're giving her someone to help her on her hardest days and celebrate with her on her best.

You're giving her advice.

Some days you come across something that requires another person's input. When a girl has a best friend that's who gets to help. And it's not just random advice, a lot of times it's thought out, it's hard, sometimes it's what you want to hear. Most of the time it's not. However, I know that some of the best advice I've ever gotten was from my best friend.

You're giving her someone to motivate her.

Everyone needs motivation at certain times. Everything from working out to homework to cleaning out your car requires motivation and a lot of times the person who gets to do that is your best friend. Best friends are special in this particular role. Because your best friend mostly only believes in you and wants good things for you which means that they're willing to push you in the most loving ways, of course.

You're giving her someone to lean on.

We all have bad days. A girl's best friend is there for all of hers. Not always to make it better either. Sometimes it means taking care of her while she's sick or noticing that maybe she's a little bit down, so a best friend will swoop on in and pick her back up. Giving a girl a best friend means she'll never be alone.

You're giving her someone to experience firsts with.

These can be little things like writing checks, jumpstarting cars and owning couches to big things like getting internships and job interviews (though owning a couch is arguably a big thing). Because when a girl has a best friend she has someone who knows that the little things can feel like big things when they're happening for the first time.

You're giving her a personal stylist.

I cannot french braid to save my life. But my best friend can and did mine several times a week. Also, your best friend will never let you go out in public looking terrible. (At least not on purpose, Birkenstocks and socks felt right in the moment) If it's terrible, she'll find a way to make it better.

You're giving her someone who understands her.

Some days she may not understand herself or how she's feeling, but when a girl gets a best friend, her best friend understands that and it changes absolutely nothing. A girl's best friend guarantees someone who doesn't judge her, someone who supports her and loves her and that is so important.

When you give a girl a best friend, you're giving her the best, just like she deserves.