Not everyone can be best friends with their roommate, but when you're lucky enough to be able to, here's what may happen.
1. Waking up in the morning, looking at each other from opposite ends of the room, and complaining about how much you don't want to get up.
2. Proceeding to decide that hey, it's ~probably~ okay if you skip that class anyways.
3. Registering for the same class so that you can sit next to each other and cause a scene every single class.
Plus if you're both getting yelled at by the professor, then it's less of a blow for you to take!
4. The moment when you decide to be roommates again next year is more exciting than anything.
5. When the room is a mess, you just look at the mess and figure out how to step around it.
6. But when you DO clean, it's a big deal for everyone.
7. Most importantly, she understands the importance of naps.
And she naps almost as much as you do.