5 Things To Do Anywhere In The World This Spring Break

Take advantage of your time off.

10
wikimedia

The end of the academic year is in sight. Here's how to make the most of one week off, from anywhere in the world.

1. Go outside

Spring is finally here! Get outside and enjoy the sun, or at least crack open your bedroom window. Walk your dog, go for a hike, or just go sit out on the grass, since you finally can. Go to a park and get on the swings. Nobody is ever too old for swings.

2. Get trashed

Saint Patrick's Day is this week. While St. Patrick is technically the patron saint of Ireland and not anybody in a green shirt looking to get wasted, March 17 is still the universal day of getting drunk off your ass. Embrace the holiday. Take a shot. Take a dozen shots. Spend the rest of the night throwing up into a stranger's toilet, as good old St. Patty intended you to.

3. Dye your hair

There is a very small window in your life when you are allowed, to some extent, to have purple hair. Or blue hair or,what the hell, why not both? Take advantage of your youth and your poor decision making skills –– head on down to CVS and pick out the brightest color you can, and then pour some chemicals on your head. You'll love it, but your mom sure won't. More power to ya.

4. Say yes

If someone asks you to do something dumb, absolutely say yes. Haven't you ever wanted to steal a shopping cart or learn how to do a (very bad) kickflip? It doesn't matter if you look like an idiot. It's ending up on your snapchat story anyway.

5. Go for a drive

Get in the car and drive for as long as you can stand to. Make an awful playlist of songs to sing along to as you go. Don't turn on your GPS until you are good and absolutely lost, and pull over for anything that looks even a little bit interesting. Watch the sun set (or rise, if this was a bad idea you had after midnight) in some place you've never been before. Breathe it in.