What I Wish You Knew

What I Wish You Knew

You have changed my life for the better, and I am forever grateful.

28
What I Wish You Knew
Sweetlouise

Hey, you.

Life has been hectic lately. I'd go as far as to say it's been downright hard. It seems that the world is moving so fast- too fast. You are struggling to find your balance and stay standing up. Don't worry- this will certainly pass.

You see, you are capable of great things. But wait, really think about that sentence.

You are capable of great things.

The world needs the gifts and talents you possess. You have the ability to make real change in the lives of those around you. And, my friend, you do. Every day, you show a selfless side of yourself through your words and actions. You always put others before yourself. You provide care and comfort to those around you. But, who cares for you?

You spent countless hours devoted to making sure others know how important they are. During times of need, you put everything on the back burner to ensure that your loved one will be taken care of. Your work ethic and kindness are both admirable traits. They are a few of the many reasons you are so easy to love. But, you fail to notice why these traits are so valuable.

You are a rare gem. Everyone who has you in their life knows it. They see the incredible person you are and understand how lucky they are to have you in their life. We all wish you could see the worth that you possess.

You are intelligent.

You are radiant.

You are empowering.

You are kind.

You are filled with love.

You give me hope.

You embody the best qualities of people. You are everything I could ever hope for in a friend. Please take the time to be proud of your accomplishments and the great person that you are.

Thank you for changing my life.