20 Activities To Cure Your Quarantine Boredom

So we're all stuck in our houses, but that doesn't mean you have to give up on fun.

47

Quarantine has got us all bored out of our minds. We've all been binging Netflix and stuffing ourselves with our favorite snacks, but these activities are sure to spice up your quarantine life.

1. Have a (virtual) movie night. 

Movie nights are always fun. Turn down the lights and gather whoever you quarantined with or facetime your friends. Bring our your favorite snacks and have a good time.

2. Do some deep cleaning.

There's probably something that needs to cleaned, a closet or your entire room. Whatever it is, now is a great time to tidy up your space.

3. Have a Zoom party with your friends. 

Just because we're practicing social distancing, does not mean that we have to stop socializing. Stay close with your family and friends.

4. Take up a new hobby that you didn't have time for before. 

Now is the perfect time to start a new hobby that you have always wanted to, but have never had the time for. I've been really enjoying writing and cross-stitching.

5. Cook or bake, or learn how to.

Cooking, especially with your mom, can be super fun and a nice way to pick up a new skill.

6. Read all the books on your TBR list. 

As a book lover, I finally have the time to read all the books I've been wanting to.

7. Write a novel.

For those of you who been wanting to start that novel, now's the perfect chance.

8. Make a quarantine documentary (preferably in The Office style).

Filming your family can be super funny and entertaining.

9. Take a Masterclass or any other class online in something you find interesting.

Now's the best time to learn about something that you are actually interested in.

10. Have a photoshoot.

Getting dressed and having a photoshoot is a great way to break up your quarantine boredom and look cute!

11. Have a spa day.

We're all in a need of a little TLC. Do a face mask, take a bath, do your nails and just relax.

12. Start a journal.

Journaling is a great way of relaxing and reflecting on your day. It is a great form of self-care and can be fun to look back on later.

13. Make an amazing quarantine playlist. 

I love making playlists for different things and building them around a certain mood. Now's the best time to discover some new music.

14. Stay fit. 

Exercising from home is a great way to stay active despite not being able to go to the gym. There are a bunch of Youtube videos for at-home workouts that do not require any equipment.

15. Learn a TikTok dance, or several.

TikTok is super addictive and fun. You can easily spend hours scrolling on the app.

16. Play some board games with whoever you're quarantined with. 

I used to love board games as a child. Board games are a great way to spend time in quarantine, but they can get very competitive.

17. Take a virtual tour of a museum. 

Many museums are offering virtual tours and online exhibits that are very interesting and can be a fun way to expand your knowledge,

18. Do something artsy. 

Whether it be painting or drawing, now is the perfect time to let that inspiration flow.

19. Write a letter to someone or to your future/past self.

Letter-writing is an art that we should definitely bring back and now is the perfect time.

20. Take care of your mental health. 

Taking care of your mental health is especially important during this challenging time. Remember to stay safe and to take care of yourself.