I Have A 4-Day Vacation After Studying To Death And I Have A Pretty Good Idea How It's Going To Go

It is fall break and I'm going home.

186
author's photo

Hello friends, welcome to what we call the what do I do now phase. I am sitting in my room thinking of all the things I want to do after my midterm because midterms suck. Who's idea was it to even give out work during a four day weekend anyway?

I have thought about what I want to do and what I want to happen. I've been thinking about it a lot, and I've been envisioning exactly how this weekend will go. I've debated on where I should go and what I should do.

Here's my thought process for the weekend:

Midterms are over (technically) and it's finally time to take a break. I mean, I still have a paper due Friday, but I am trying to relax. Nothing says fall break like a paper right?

Fall Break is here and I am so excited, there is a lot I want to do within the short time of four days. I can name so many reasons why fall break is going to be the best four days of my life. For days isn't a long time, but I going to try and make it last for as long as I can.

I am looking forward to my grandma's cooking and home cooked meals in general. Don't get me wrong, the dining hall food is okay, I just miss eating the meals my family makes. It feels good to be able to eat my favorites at the table with my mom and the rest of my family.

I am looking forward to the sleep I could be getting too. For those who don't know, I am an insomniac. I have never been one to get the amount of sleep I should, hopefully, I catch up on it a little.

I am also looking forward to catching up on all the shows that are starting right now. Who knew that all my favorite shows started around Midterm season? I was studying for Film A&A when I could've been watching Arrow or Riverdale.

Lucky for me, my family records all the shows I watch because they watch them too. In between the times, I am sleeping and eating I will have time to watch TV too. That sounds like a really good day for me, eat, watch TV, sleep; what more could a stressed college student ask for?

I'm excited for all the movies that just came out. I have so much to do an honestly so little time. I'm acting like I have all the time in the world, but let us not forget four days will always be four days. So if none of this happens I'll still enjoy the four days of sleep that I gain back.

Let's see if everything goes as planned, but knowing me….it probably won't. Have a nice Fall Break though!