What Netflix Series Should You Watch Based On Your Zodiac Sign

There's plenty of great shows out there, but which one have the stars determined is perfect for you?

22

Disclaimer: obviously anyone can watch anything they want, and your entire personality and tastes are not determined by your sun sign. But that said, these are kind of spot on.

Aries: Derry Girls

Mural, Derry/Londonderry © Rossographer cc-by-sa/2.0 :: Geograph ... www.geograph.ie

This Irish coming-of-age-sitcom is absurdly funny in the most unabashed way. It perfectly matches the spirit of an Aries.

Taurus: The Great British Baking Show

Bake Off Yes GIF by The Great British Bake Off Giphy

Food means a lot to a Taurus, and the Great British Baking Show is the best food-related show ever made.

Gemini: Conan Without Borders

File:Conan-without-borders-logo.png - Wikimedia Commons commons.wikimedia.org

You're dynamic, witty, and endlessly curious. This travel miniseries will satisfy all of these cravings while also holding your attention since each episode features a new country.

Cancer: Movies That Made Us

Movies Clacker Movie Night - Free vector graphic on Pixabay pixabay.com

You're sentimental and your childhood means a lot to you. If you're in the mood for nostalgia, this is the mini series for you.

Leo: The Cabin with Bert Kreischer

File:Bert Kreischer in 2012.jpg - Wikimedia Commons commons.wikimedia.org

You're the life of the party and love a good time. This series follows a comedian and friends spending time together in a cabin. Hilarity ensues.

Virgo: Portlandia

File:Portlandia - Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein crop.jpg ... commons.wikimedia.org

Your wit allows you to be critical and analytical in the most humorous way. This show has a very Virgo sense of humor!

Libra: Gossip Girl

File:Gossip girl titlecard.svg - Wikipedia en.wikipedia.org

You love fashion, romance, and drama, and what better show than Gossip Girl to experience them all at once?

Scorpio: Dark

File:Foloi oak forest.JPG - Wikimedia Commons commons.wikimedia.org

Scorpio is known for being mysterious and, at times, vengeful. This show definitely captures those two qualities. (This show is in German, but don't dub it over, just use subtitles! It's much better that way.)

Sagittarius: Outlander

season 3 starz GIF by Outlander Giphy

Sagittarians love adventure. This show has time travel, romance, and lots of excitement.

Capricorn: The Queen's Gambit

File:Queens Gambit accepted.png - Wikimedia Commons commons.wikimedia.org

Capricorns are driven and ambitious, sometimes to a fault. This show perfectly captures single-minded determination (among other things).

Aquarius: Peaky Blinders

3. Peaky Blinders

You're extremely analytical and will definitely be intrigued by the plotting and scheming involved in this show.

Pisces: Emily in Paris

5 Reasons Emily Cooper From 'Emily In Paris' Is The New Role Model I Didn't Know I Needed Netflix

Pisces are dreamy and idealistic. You're certain to see yourself in the protagonist of this show.