6 Things I'll Miss The Most About Adrian College

Graduation has come too soon.

111
mLive

Two weeks. Two weeks until I leave the place that has been my home for the past few years. As I reflect on my time here, there are some things that I am already missing. Here are the 6 things I'll miss the most (in no particular order):

1. My Team and My Sport

To the people that always have my back and the sport that brightens everyday, thank you. Thank you for the memories and all of the life lessons.

2. Sunrises and Sunsets

How can one not miss this? Watching the sun rise on the way to early morning practices or the sunset on the way to the library will always be one of my favorite things.

3. Bruiser

How many colleges have a live mascot? If you go to AC you know that Bruiser is the coolest dawg in town. Embarrassingly, I am nearing graduation and still do not have a picture with him (Did you really go to AC if you don't have a picture with Bruiser?). I'm not a dog person, but I can tell you I'm going to miss him.

4. Being A Few Minutes Away From Everyone

Not going to lie, being able to stand on one end of the campus and see the other end is pretty spectacular. I can leave my room 5 minutes before class starts and still be a minute or two early. I'm also always within a few minutes of friends. Being hours away is going to be quite the change.

5. My Professors

I don't know about your professors, but some of the things my professors say are hilarious. Stay tuned for a future article on quotes from my professors throughout the years!

6. The Hammocks and the Terrace

On sunny days I like to knock out some homework on the terrace. It is so much better than locking myself up in the library. The terrace and hammocks are also a great place to relax.

Adrian College, you will be missed. Thank you for the memories and this wonderful journey.