7 Things We All Miss About The Summer

7 Things We All Miss About The Summer

Just some things about summer that I love

12
7 Things We All Miss About The Summer

1. The weather

I personally am a summer person. I love the warm weather and I love being outside all day. I also do not like the winter or the cold, so the warmer weather is what I love.

2. The beach

I love going to the beach! Or even just the lakes around my house. I love going swimming and being able to relax on the sand. It's a great opportunity to just relax and enjoy the beauty of the area.

3. Going for runs

I actually really enjoy going for a run or even just a walk. I'll listen to my music and go around the block around my area. And lucky me, I get to see the beautiful view of one of the lakes that is near me! But this makes me feel better throughout the day and just as a whole.

4. Reading outside

I'm a huge book nerd. I love to read, and during the summer it's such a great time to be able to read. I'm also not busy with school so I'm actually actually able to read! But I love be able to during the summer after exams end, and I can always enjoy the the weather while enjoying a good book. My favorite place to read is on the big rock outside my house or at the beach...plus I can tan at the same time!

5. Going on hikes and being more social!

I love the area I live in because there is a bunch of places to go on hikes. And what I love about hiking is not only is it fun and you always get a beautiful view at the top, but it makes you become more social because no one should or wants to go on a hike by themselves! This just helps you spread your wings and hang out with people more!

6. The clothes

Like I said, I'm a very summer-weather person. I would wear shorts, tank tops, crop tops, bikinis, and flip flops all year round if it was possible. I am all about summer clothes and outfits. This is another reason I do not like the cold...I'm not a fan of long sleeves, or coats, or pants, or sweaters and scarves. I'm just a beach-y kind of girl!

7. Going to the Park

Yes..I know I'm 21. But going on the swings is like "my place." It's where I go when I'm upset or need a place to just clear my mind. Going on the swings is soothing for me and it's hard to be able to do it when it's cold and snowing! Even though I have...and froze myself a little!