karma in your life

Do you Believe in Karma?

Does karma really exist?

9
Do you Believe in Karma?

I have always said when you do good things, good things come to you. If you put out negative vibes into the world, the negativity will come back and bite you. Karma is defined as "the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as defining their state in future existences. Karma is considered a Hindu and Buddhism practice although most people use the term karma regularly. I truly do believe in karma. After a bad day or a bad incident I have had, something good usually follows, big or little. The other day I had my $180 headphones stolen which started my rough morning, shortly after I was at Dunkin' Donuts and someone had complimented my shoes and although it was not something huge or life-altering, it did brighten my day. Not all good things happen simultaneously although they do eventually happen. When you treat someone poorly or they have treated you poorly, always remember karma will come back around to you; so it is up to you if you decide to have good karma or bad karma. Doing good things for other people, such as letting someone copy your notes, buying a friend a coffee or even going to a shelter and volunteering your time, it will follow and someone will buy you a coffee or let you copy their notes. Before you decide to pick up a wallet you saw on the subway and pocket it, or snag something in the store, remember that by you doing this, the universe will come back to you and maybe if you drop your wallet, someone will also pocket it. The universe has a strange way of working so make sure all your decisions are carefully thought out before conducting them. In my eyes, karma is very real and whoever has broken your heart, stolen your wallet or wronged you, eventually it will catch up to them and karma will set in. Remember daily to be the best person that you know you can be and the universe will thank you and repay you in more ways that you could imagine.