What It's Like Being The Only Single Friend As Told By 'Friends'

In the words of Ross Geller, "I'm fine."

30

We have all been there before. One of your friends finally starts dating the guy she has had a massive crush on for years. You couldn’t be more ecstatic! Slowly, the rest of your friend group starts to pair off, as well. Before long, you realize it: You are the only single one in the group.

How did this happen?

Here is what it’s like being the only single one in your friend group as told by the cast of "Friends."

1. All of your friends begin dating someone new.

2. This leaves you to question why YOU are the one who is single

3. I mean you're a catch, right?

4. Whenever your friends talk about how great their boyfriend is, you can't help but want to punch them in the face.

5. As the only single one, you soon realize you are really the only fun one of the group.

6. Your weekly hangouts with friends begin to include their significant others, as well.

7. I mean, haven't you ever heard of girls' night?

8. Now that you are stuck hanging out with the "happy couple," you try to make things awkward by asking your friend what her and her boyfriend did last night.

9. Reality soon sets in that you will be alone forever.

10. But hey, who needs a man when you have food?