This is the absolute best episode of 'The Office' ever

13 irrefutable Reasons That The 'Dinner Party' Is The Best Episode of 'the office'

"You have no idea the physical toll three vasectomies has on a person!"

16896

Recently, I came across this Twitter post in a Buzzfeed article about a new ranking meme circulating the Internet.

twitter.com/hattiesoykan

It clearly states that the season four episode nine of the U.S. version of 'The Office' is the best episode out of the whole entire series, which ran for nine seasons.

And I can't help but agree that 'Dinner Party' is, in fact, the greatest episode of them all. There are some strong contenders, including season seven's 'Threat Level Midnight,' season three's penultimate episode, 'Beach Games,' and, of course, the controversial 'Scott's Tots.' Despite the discourse in the Twitter comments about which episode is truly the funniest one, I stand beside 'Dinner Party,' and here are 13 reasons why (I swear that wasn't on purpose) you should, too.

1. The fact that Michael pretended the whole office had to work overtime, just so he could be sure Jim and Pam would have no plans that night

And what a night it was...

2, Serenity by Jan

Jan's homemade candles (created in a workspace separate from her office, of course) include unique smells, such as fire - sorry, bonfire.

3. Michael having to sleep on a bench in front of his bed

Jan needs her space, okay?

4. Michael's brand new $200 plasma screen T.V.

It's honestly more than I could afford.

5. The great Michael and Pam romance, according to Jan

She's seen the way Pam looks at Michael, and all I can say is, move aside Jim and Pam.

6. "That's sort of an oaky afterbirth"

Only Michael.

7. Jan dancing to her ex-assistant, Hunter's, song

"You took me by the hand, you made me a man! That one night, you made everything alright!"

8. Jim willing to leave Pam at the party, just so he could get out

Whether his apartment was flooded or on fire, the fact of the matter is, you can always buy new stuff but you can't buy a new party.

9. Dwight showing up unannounced with his old babysitter as his date

This is why Dwight is one of the best characters ever.

10. Michael getting three vasectomies because he and Jan couldn't decide if they wanted kids or not

"You have no idea the physical toll three vasectomies have on a person!"

11. Jan throwing Michael's dundie at his plasma screen T.V.

And then tried to glue it back together at the end of the episode.

12. Which prompted the cops to come after receiving a noise complaint

"Not now, Dwight."

13. And, finally, Jim and Pam stealing Jan's CD of Hunter's song

"So raw so right all night all right, oh yeah."

Now, go re-watch the episode, I know you want to!