What Is Candle Magic?

What Is Candle Magic?

Use to open paths and become a greater person.

2
What Is Candle Magic?
Google

I am a spiritual person and I believe that if you want something it can happen. It all has to do with the energy that is being placed in the world. What you seek you will get. Candles are seen as an important way to introduce light in our path. Lighting candles is a positive sign of wanting to move on with our life. Candle magic is used in many traditions and is a powerful old form of magic.

White Candles: Represent peace and harmony: I feel with the pandemic and everything that is going on in the world we need more peace and harmony. If you have a stressful day you can

Red Candles: is the candle that represents love and if you want to work on your self-love and have more love in general you light it and close your eyes and envision what you desire. Lit your candles and close your eyes. I deserve love and I believe that I will find it!

Green Candles: Represent money! If you are going through financial troubles close your eyes and envision what you would do if you had money. Close your eyes and ask it to the world. Close your eyes and believe it!

Blue Candles: Is used for passing an exam. You lit the candle and concentration is needed to continue this journey and make it possible.

I use candles because I am spiritual and I feel that is important to be able to connect with yourself first, then an individual can connect with others! Candles are a beautiful way to make a change in your lives! Candles can be dangerous if you leave them unattended, no one wants to burn down their house. Focus on your energy, light, and what. you want to become! It is never late to have a change of perspective or life!