What Your Favorite Drink Says About You

What Your Favorite Drink Says About You

From Natty Light to Whisky Neat

20
What Your Favorite Drink Says About You

Natty Light (a.k.a. The Fratbro)

You are probably (definitely) in a fraternity. Your favorite sport is either beer pong or slap cup, and luckily for you, they just so happen to include your favorite drink. During weekends and most weekdays, you can be found relaxing on your porch with your bros and no one is completely certain as to when you get any work done. Seriously, tell us your secret …

Vodka Cranberry (a.k.a. The Srat Girl)

Having been voted most likely to get married in high school, you have now moved on to working on acquiring your M.R.S. degree. You wouldn’t be caught dead without your signature pearls on and are frequently found throwing what you know. Every time a guy asks to buy you a drink, it is not hard to guess what you are going to say.

Taaka Pulls (a.k.a. The Sociopath)

The next time someone tells you how much they love taking pulls of Taaka: run. Get the hell out of there as fast as you can because without a doubt, there is something seriously wrong with this person. As a Taaka lover, you enjoy pain, or perhaps feel no pain at all. In all honesty, you might not be human. Seemingly harmless until you are drinking Taaka like it’s water, the Taaka lover will always be dangerous.

Everclear (a.k.a. NO ONE)

This person does not exist. And if they do, they are most likely in jail or dead. There is no good time for straight Everclear. Its smell will bring tears and then it will burn your insides.

Long Island Iced Tea (a.k.a. The Honey Badger)

You recently said goodbye to every single f*** you ever gave. You either have very limited time, are being spiteful towards an ex who told you that you shouldn’t drink Long Islands, or you just don’t care whether or not you get arrested. A quick escape, which leads to a long list of mistakes, the Long Island is loved by those channelling their inner honey badger and who have stop giving any sh**s.

Jungle Juice (a.k.a. The Risk Taker)

If jungle juice is your favorite drink, then you are up there with the guy taking Taaka pulls. It is time to reevaluate your life and ask yourself if it is time to try a drink where you know every ingredient. The answer is yes. We have all tried it and the next day we have all asked ourselves what the hell we drank last night. While you can be a lot of fun at parties, you definitely are not someone to rely on.

Rum and Coke (a.k.a. First Time Drinker)

This is one of the go-to college drinks. For those who are new at drinking, it has one of the easiest names to remember. If you love rum and coke, you are probably nice and up for a good time, but a bit immature. You have not really figured out what you are doing yet and might get a little sloppy sometimes. And if there is a bottle of Captain, well, then all bets are off …

André (a.k.a. The Friendly One)

The real question is whether or not it’s pink. If it’s pink, well, then you’re probably a sorority girl who enjoys feeling "classy" on occasion. You might be drinking five dollar champagne straight from the bottle, but you are still drinking champagne. You laugh a lot and just want to make friends with everyone in the room. All in all, you are pretty harmless.

Whisky Neat (a.k.a. the Old Man)

It’s okay, you’re an old man. You can argue and say you’re in your twenties, but we all know what you are. Voted most likely to succeed in high school, you tend to seem classy even in the least classy of situations. However, you are also a lot of fun and dominate date parties like no other. Stay classy.