15 PSL Products Nobody Asked For, But Exist Anyway

15 PSL Products For The Fall 2018 Season

Because pumpkin spice is so much more than just a latte.

55

Because pumpkin spice is so much more than just a latte, here are 15 PSL products for this Fall season:

1. Pumpkin Spice Cheerios 

What a step up from honey nut! Now you can get in the Fall spirit from the moment you wake up! Pumpkin Spice Cheerios are a sweet addition to breakfast that will perfectly accompany your Starbuck's PSL.

2. Pumpkin Butter

c1.staticflickr.com

For all the jam lovers out there, this one is for you. Pumpkin butter is actually more versatile than you think, and it can spice up so many different treats like French toast and puff pastries. Pumpkin butter is great for baking and would be the perfect ingredient to add to a homemade tart.

3. Pumpkin Enzyme Face Mask 

Even though this is not a food product, it makes for a great addition to a Fall lover's perfectly curated collection of all things pumpkin spice. After ingesting all the pumpkin spice snacks at your local café, smooth the scent of PSL over your pores! On a serious note, the enzymes in this mask are actually beneficial to you and serve as a great exfoliator for dull skin.

4. Pumpkin Spice Hot Cocoa Mix 

Why have regular hot chocolate when you can have pumpkin spice hot chocolate?! Turning a Winter drink into a Fall beverage has never been so easy. Enjoy this alternative to the highly popular PSL, and drink it up if you want the flavor of pumpkin spice without the caffeine.

5. Burt's Bees Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm 

This product will satisfy your craving for pumpkin spice until you can get to your nearest Starbuck's to order your much-needed PSL. Here is yet another product to indulge your senses in the Fall season, and this one will prevent dry lips as the weather cools down.

6. Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer 

c1.staticflickr.com

This is the essential ingredient for a DIY PSL. On those cold autumn days when you don't want to leave the house, you can still enjoy the flavor of your favorite Fall drink without having to make the trip to Starbuck's. For added sweetness, use this creamer with a flavored coffee brew.

7. Pumpkin Spice Cookie Straws 

Your DIY PSL just got even better! Whether you put these cookie straws in your coffee or just eat them alone, they are the most delectable Fall treat for snacking on. Their adorable aesthetic make for great pictures to post of your next-level barista skills.

8. Pumpkin Spice Gum 

c1.staticflickr.com

Wow, this gum really IS extra! I have to admit, if you actually enjoy chewing pumpkin spice gum then you might want to evaluate your obsession with all things Fall. If we are keeping with the pumpkin spice theme, then the best time to chew this would be right after drinking a PSL. Now the flavor will never leave your taste buds!

9. Harvest Pumpkin Tortilla Chips 

c1.staticflickr.com

The title of this product couldn't be more ironic… but yes, this is a real thing! These chips are crisp like Autumn leaves and savory like pumpkin spice. Forget your salsa and guacamole, because these pumpkin tortilla chips have a powerful taste of their own!

10. Pumpkin Spice Candy Corn 

c1.staticflickr.com

This is what autumn overload tastes like. If regular candy corn wasn't "Fall" enough for you, then enjoy this creation specially crafted by the corporations that feed our addiction for all things pumpkin spice.

11. Pumpkin Spice Pasta 

c1.staticflickr.com

This is wrong on every level. Only the most daring Fall enthusiasts will delve into the supermarket looking for pumpkin spice pasta sauce. If this sounds appetizing to you, I hope that you will reconsider your priorities in life.

12. Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows

c1.staticflickr.com

What better way to kick off a bonfire on a cool Autumn night? These marshmallows are guaranteed to spice up your classic s'mores. Sandwiched between graham crackers and chocolate, these pumpkin spice flavored marshmallows will put a unique twist on a basic treat.

13. Pumpkin Spice Deodorant 

This might be the most bizarre item on this list. If you feel compelled to bring pumpkin spice into every aspect of your life, here is another item to furnish your collection of Fall themed products. As weird as this is, at least you will smell good as you fuel your obsession for pumpkin spice!

14. Spiced Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream 

c1.staticflickr.com

A little bit of Summer mixed with a little bit of Fall, this dessert is great for a warmer Autumn day. The creamy and cool texture of the pumpkin pie flavored ice cream are a nontraditional combination, but they go well together nonetheless!

15. Pumpkin Eggnog 

c1.staticflickr.com

This is for all of those people who started celebrating Fall on August 1 and are currently looking into Christmas shopping. Now you early birds can enjoy your two favorite seasons in one glorious drink!