Because pumpkin spice is so much more than just a latte, here are 15 PSL products for this Fall season:
1. Pumpkin Spice Cheerios
What a step up from honey nut! Now you can get in the Fall spirit from the moment you wake up! Pumpkin Spice Cheerios are a sweet addition to breakfast that will perfectly accompany your Starbuck's PSL.
2. Pumpkin Butter
For all the jam lovers out there, this one is for you. Pumpkin butter is actually more versatile than you think, and it can spice up so many different treats like French toast and puff pastries. Pumpkin butter is great for baking and would be the perfect ingredient to add to a homemade tart.
3. Pumpkin Enzyme Face Mask
Even though this is not a food product, it makes for a great addition to a Fall lover's perfectly curated collection of all things pumpkin spice. After ingesting all the pumpkin spice snacks at your local café, smooth the scent of PSL over your pores! On a serious note, the enzymes in this mask are actually beneficial to you and serve as a great exfoliator for dull skin.
4. Pumpkin Spice Hot Cocoa Mix
Why have regular hot chocolate when you can have pumpkin spice hot chocolate?! Turning a Winter drink into a Fall beverage has never been so easy. Enjoy this alternative to the highly popular PSL, and drink it up if you want the flavor of pumpkin spice without the caffeine.
5. Burt's Bees Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm
This product will satisfy your craving for pumpkin spice until you can get to your nearest Starbuck's to order your much-needed PSL. Here is yet another product to indulge your senses in the Fall season, and this one will prevent dry lips as the weather cools down.
6. Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
This is the essential ingredient for a DIY PSL. On those cold autumn days when you don't want to leave the house, you can still enjoy the flavor of your favorite Fall drink without having to make the trip to Starbuck's. For added sweetness, use this creamer with a flavored coffee brew.
7. Pumpkin Spice Cookie Straws
Your DIY PSL just got even better! Whether you put these cookie straws in your coffee or just eat them alone, they are the most delectable Fall treat for snacking on. Their adorable aesthetic make for great pictures to post of your next-level barista skills.
8. Pumpkin Spice Gum
Wow, this gum really IS extra! I have to admit, if you actually enjoy chewing pumpkin spice gum then you might want to evaluate your obsession with all things Fall. If we are keeping with the pumpkin spice theme, then the best time to chew this would be right after drinking a PSL. Now the flavor will never leave your taste buds!
9. Harvest Pumpkin Tortilla Chips
The title of this product couldn't be more ironic… but yes, this is a real thing! These chips are crisp like Autumn leaves and savory like pumpkin spice. Forget your salsa and guacamole, because these pumpkin tortilla chips have a powerful taste of their own!
10. Pumpkin Spice Candy Corn
This is what autumn overload tastes like. If regular candy corn wasn't "Fall" enough for you, then enjoy this creation specially crafted by the corporations that feed our addiction for all things pumpkin spice.
11. Pumpkin Spice Pasta
This is wrong on every level. Only the most daring Fall enthusiasts will delve into the supermarket looking for pumpkin spice pasta sauce. If this sounds appetizing to you, I hope that you will reconsider your priorities in life.
12. Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows
What better way to kick off a bonfire on a cool Autumn night? These marshmallows are guaranteed to spice up your classic s'mores. Sandwiched between graham crackers and chocolate, these pumpkin spice flavored marshmallows will put a unique twist on a basic treat.
13. Pumpkin Spice Deodorant
This might be the most bizarre item on this list. If you feel compelled to bring pumpkin spice into every aspect of your life, here is another item to furnish your collection of Fall themed products. As weird as this is, at least you will smell good as you fuel your obsession for pumpkin spice!
14. Spiced Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
A little bit of Summer mixed with a little bit of Fall, this dessert is great for a warmer Autumn day. The creamy and cool texture of the pumpkin pie flavored ice cream are a nontraditional combination, but they go well together nonetheless!
15. Pumpkin Eggnog
This is for all of those people who started celebrating Fall on August 1 and are currently looking into Christmas shopping. Now you early birds can enjoy your two favorite seasons in one glorious drink!
- 5 Ways Starbucks Successfully Markets The PSL ›
- I Live For PSL Season, But I CANNOT With These 13 Pumpkin Spice ... ›
- 13 Things For The Obsessed Pumpkin Spice Lover To Indulge In ... ›
- Pumpkin Spice Addicts Need These 12 Gifts On Their Wish List ›
- 23 Pumpkin Recipies You Have To Try This Season ›
- 19 Signs That Pumpkin Spice Has Gone Too Far ›
- 9 Times Pumpkin Spice Needed To Chill Out ›
- 16 Pumpkin Spice Products That Will Make You Question Everything ›
- 10 Products You Had No Idea Came In Pumpkin Spice Flavor ›
- Pumpkin spice season is here! The ultimate list of popular products ... ›
- 27 Bonkers Pumpkin Spice Products. Somebody End This Madness ... ›
- Best Pumpkin Spice Products & Fall Flavored Foods 2018 ›
- Pumpkin Spice Flavored Products | 2015 | POPSUGAR Food ›
- Pumpkin-Flavored Products Are Already Everywhere | Fortune ›
- 21 Pumpkin-Flavored Products For Fall 2018 That You'll Be Seeing ... ›
- The best — and worst — pumpkin spice snacks of the season ... ›
- 55 Fall-Flavored Things You Can Eat Right Now - Fall Foods, Fall ... ›
- Best Pumpkin Flavored Products and Foods 2018 | PEOPLE.com ›
- 65 Pumpkin Spice Foods That Have No Business Being Pumpkin ... ›